Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jasha has sent out plenty of good from this site and others. Now it is time for the what goes around comes around to send some back his way. Here's to a speedy recovery!!!

I'm anxious to hear this story, there is something i need to know because i can't figure out how he got his forearm so there is something i might not be aware of and i might learn something to prevent me being next.

So thats what the arm looks like on the inside...Oh wait, too soon?

Praying for a full and speedy recovery...

Couple thoughts come to mind....did this chipper have the self feed grabber rollors? Bet they would tear up some flesh...

Or was he drug into the shoot and this was the arm that took the hits before someone got it turned off?

and whats the BLACK discoloration on his hand...that dont look good....

So thats what the arm looks like on the inside...Oh wait, too soon?

Praying for a full and speedy recovery...

Couple thoughts come to mind....did this chipper have the self feed grabber rollors? Bet they would tear up some flesh...

Or was he drug into the shoot and this was the arm that took the hits before someone got it turned off?

and whats the BLACK discoloration on his hand...that dont look good....

The black is most likely blood that flowed into his tissues. When blood isn't contained in a vessel and oxygenated, it will tun black in appearance.

I'm anxious to hear this story, there is something i need to know because i can't figure out how he got his forearm so there is something i might not be aware of and i might learn something to prevent me being next.

Notice how the hand is black and the center of the palm looks like it might have been blistered?

That's an UGLY compound fracture. Looks like there might be some muscle loss too.

Jasha20hurt-L.jpg

i just showed the pic to my wife,, she works for the local hospital and an emt it didn't bother her but dang it made my stomach turn over,,, we are rooting for you tree slinger,,, we are all behind you

i just showed the pic to my wife,, she works for the local hospital and an emt it didn't bother her but dang it made my stomach turn over,,, we are rooting for you tree slinger,,, we are all behind you

Lol my wife did the same thing, shes an ER nurse she said i see it all the time , yeah well i don't and i'm:sick:

Oh man that IS ugly, but your a tuff guy, you'll pull through. Just keep infection out. Best wishes and more to a speedy recovery.

And I second the "please let us know how it happened" so we can avoid the same thing.

Get healed soon
Don

Holy! Get well dude. Better keep a bottle of iodine close by, right behind the bottle of fire water.
Oh and I forgot. Eat lots of bone maro , cartilage, and tendon. I swear that really helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back