Time To Buy a New Riding Mower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my biggest fear: starving to death. It is a constant struggle to find enough food.
:laughing:
You're funny.
Seriously. I just had a half cup of oatmeal with an apple cooked in it for dinner. Breakfast is one egg on a slice of fresh homemade bread... and that's only if I have to go in to work early. If not I skip breakfast altogether. Lunch, whatever.
I've lost ten pounds this past two months, want to drop another twenty, get down to 120. When I feel hungry, I tell myself "that's what thin feels like." :yes:

:laughing:
You're funny.
Seriously. I just had a half cup of oatmeal with an apple cooked in it for dinner. Breakfast is one egg on a slice of fresh homemade bread... and that's only if I have to go in to work early. If not I skip breakfast altogether. Lunch, whatever.
I've lost ten pounds this past two months, want to drop another twenty, get down to 120. When I feel hungry, I tell myself "that's what thin feels like." :yes:

Lost ten pounds, huh? Well, I used to like you. I really did.

I gain 10 pounds with a single healthy snack, 27 extra-lean hamburgers, on whole wheat, plus onions and slices of dill pickle, but easy on the mayo, with a little cheese

Dad used to warn me that I'd better get a good job in order to afford my appetite. He and mom bought a padlock for the freezer. I used to arrive home after school, steal a T-Bone from the freezer, and cook it for a snack. Fortunately, I found the key. I always enjoyed eating a box of cereal around 4:30 in the afternoon, too, from a mixing bowl so I could survive until dinner.

So, I should be at your place any minute.

Got to mulch. Got to.

Dad used to warn me that I'd better get a good job in order to afford my appetite. He and mom bought a padlock for the freezer. I used to arrive home after school, steal a T-Bone from the freezer, and cook it for a snack. Fortunately, I found the key. I always enjoyed eating a box of cereal around 4:30 in the afternoon, too, from a mixing bowl so I could survive until dinner.

So, I should be at your place any minute.

Got to mulch. Got to.
BYOF.

:popcorn2:

Going with another tractor or a zero turn this time? There pretty much all make by 1 of 3 manufactures. I like the husky line and the cub cadet line. They are all pretty good. Don't rule out the craftsman. Usually find some good sales as sears if you have one around if not they ship. Home depot also ships for free

Still waiting... :mad:
They told me they would bring it yesterday, and I wasn't going to be home so I decided to pay for it in advance over the phone with my credit card.
Note to self: DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!
No mowing this weekend.
Oh well.
I got the outside of the trailer scrubbed down. Ready to paint the shutters tomorrow.
"Labor Day," to me, means two and a half days of intensive labor. :D

Still waiting... :mad:
They told me they would bring it yesterday, and I wasn't going to be home so I decided to pay for it in advance over the phone with my credit card.
Note to self: DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!
No mowing this weekend.
Oh well.
I got the outside of the trailer scrubbed down. Ready to paint the shutters tomorrow.
"Labor Day," to me, means two and a half days of intensive labor. :D

All work and no fun... Besides, you need to take a break once in a while, too, you know.

So, the saga continues...
They brought it back yesterday. I cranked it up when I got off work a little while ago - Now it's blowing smoke!!!
I called and talked to the owner. He talked to the mechanic. Told me it was fine, h even mowed with it. Going to send him out to look at it - maybe - today.

I ****ing give up. Can't win for losing. I'm going to bed.:dumb:

Latest posts

Back