Time To Buy a New Riding Mower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked up the shop in my town... And boy is this odd, I swear, just a month ago, it was a Stihl retailer. Now they are Huskvarna. There was some scuttlebutt about a recent lawsuit this particular store lost about this exact sort of thing. I can't find anything to confirm or deny this tho.
The place here used to sell Husqvarna's (where I bought mine) Now they don't. Now they're a Stihl dealer. :surprised3:

Read thru the thread and have a question. From the looks of the website they deal in mostly 2 cycle stuff, Now what would be the possibilty that they put some mixed gas in the tank. Would smoke like heck. before i did anything, I would simply check the gas and see if it is plain gas or mixed. If In doubt, run the mower until tank is dry and refill with gas. The oil mixed in the gas wouldnt hurt anything, except the mo-skee-toes. If it is/was mixed gas, the smokeing would clear up once the mixed gas is gone.
I'll give it a shot. They dropped it off today while I was at work, so I'll try to crank it up tomorrow.
Thought the oil smelled a bit like gas... what if some nitwit put gas in the oil?

I'll give it a shot. They dropped it off today while I was at work, so I'll try to crank it up tomorrow.
Thought the oil smelled a bit like gas... what if some nitwit put gas in the oil?

Good luck. I am convinced that you are going to come out ahead in this mess. Clear skies with the wind at your back.

OU is 2 much for them Buckeyes. OU's got a national champ in the making.

"what if some nitwit put gas in the oil?" Well, it looked like oil.

Latest posts

Back