to all you i cut 300-400 cords a year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut two cords in less than ten minutes once.....my boss was pissed!

"to all you i cut 300-400 cords a year "

I just wanted to point that this is not a sentence. Sorry, my mom's a retired English teacher.

no damn way you cut, pile brush ,split 200-400 cords a year, by yourself, your full of ####

I damn sure wouldn't wanna do it, but I say it's close to possible. If ya worked 5 days a week thats ~260 working days a year. How many full cords can you do a day by yourself?

I only cut on the weekends (off days), so about 1 face cord a day is good enough for me.....I can't have firewood cutting in on my beer time :laugh:

no damn way you cut, pile brush ,split 200-400 cords a year, by yourself, your full of ####

Did someone say "pile brush"??

254077d1348502024-mornin-jpg

:hmm3grin2orange:

I damn sure wouldn't wanna do it, but I say it's close to possible. If ya worked 5 days a week thats ~260 working days a year. How many full cords can you do a day by yourself?

I only cut on the weekends (off days), so about 1 face cord a day is good enough for me.....I can't have firewood cutting in on my beer time :laugh:

I've cut 2 cord in a day before... And piled brush... But that ain't something a man could do every day, I wouldn't think... And I had mechanical assistance too... And a 13 year old loader...
Splitting is the slowest part of the whole deal... So if you must split everything, you're sunk before you ever start I would guess...
:msp_confused:

Now those with a processor??? 500-900 per year is totally doable!!!
But does that count???

Back