Top pic.s of 7 Day Cotton Wood finally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraneOp1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I finally got everything with the pictures, of the top of the 7 day cotton wood.

I would like to thank the home owner and Danny Millwood for their pictures.

I hope these will shed some light on what we were up against't as far as size and space.

Enjoy, CraneOp1

The 1st 4 pic.s oare of the climbers who took this moster apart.
1st pic. Paul
2nd Eric
3rd Bob
4th Wan

All 4 of these guys did a real nice job. However I would like to put the spot light on Eric, heres a guy with a lot less experience than the other 3 and ended up doing over half the cutting himself. Great job Eric and you other guys too.

More pic.s

These 5 pic.s are of whats left of the top, some of the better pic.s will not upload for some reason. This is my 3rd attempt to put this together and still having problems with some of the better pic.s. Sorry, I tried.

More pic.s

1st pic. 1st day @ job site plywood party L-R Paul grn/red, Charlie dk/brn, Tim lt/tan, Kirk w/plywood, CraneOp1 drk/green, Joe back of crane w/plywood.

2nd pic. Eric making a cut.

3rd pic. Some where about 90 ft up, looking down.

4th pic. Same height different view. Hey who's that guy with the orange hard hat down there!

5th pic. View from the corner.

Still having problems with some of the up loads. So these will have to do for now.

Back