Trouble chosing which Echo to buy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LymeCarrier

Reaction score
I am now looking to replace my Echo cs-3400 but not sure which one to buy. I like Echo and would like to stick with it because of good quality at a good price. My choices are another cs-3400, cs-330t, cs-341, or the cs-360t. I have looked at all the specs but i am don't know if i will notice any difference between the 3400 and the 360 or any in between. Can anyone help with my choice?

Welcome, I won't be of any help since I don't like their product.
Welcome anyway.:cheers:

Depends on what you use the saw for. Light duty around the house work, mostly on the ground, I'd recomend the 346 and if you want something a little bigger the 370.

Assuming you can still find one, the old-style 341/3400 would be my preference. If nothing else, the new ones are heavier and bulkier, neither attribute being particularly virtuous. Plus I am assuming that you were content with your previous/current 3400 or else you would not have included in your short list, so why not stick with what you know and like?

Welcome to arboristsite. And fear not, some of us do like Echos!

Back