Trying out my new MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poolco

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
How did I ever live without a 660? By myself, (nobody to hassle me) over the weekend, I felled, skidded and bucked, this pile of Hickory, Red and White Oak, and Ash on six tanks of gas thru the saw. The Hickory had a base of 33", you can see one of the Hickory bucks in the lower left corner of the photo.

attachment.php

It took me one minute exactly to buck the 33" Hickory with the 660 and a 24" bar, cutting on both sides (obviously). Pile should last the coming winter in my little woodburner!

I'm tellin ya, this is one hell of a saw. Nothing finer then cutting with a new saw and a new chain!

Now I gotta go split.......:greenchainsaw:

the dual port works very wel just dont foget richen up yhe carb afterwords. o'yeah congrats on the new saw.

Congrats on your new MS660. From everything I have read and heard it is one great BIG saw, and I'm sure you will have years of fun working with it. Best of luck.

Wise choice !

The 660 is my go to saw.

Until it gets too heavy, then it's my go home saw ! LOL :cheers:

I just installed a dual-port cover & appropriate carb tune-up for my 044.

Yeah. Immediately afterwards I went and bought one for the 066.

Congrats on the 660...but where's the pic?????:chainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :cheers:

You guys really have to stop saying how much you like this saw!
I DONT NEED A BIGGER SAW!

Well maybe I could use one once in a while.
It sure would be handy.
It would save time.
Aw shxx, here we go again. This is how I ended up with the 361.:censored:

Does the 660 cure cancer as well as or better than the 361? Anyone get their health ins to pay for one yet?

660/066

It sure would be handy.
It would save time.

Does the 660 cure cancer as well as or better than the 361? Anyone get their health ins to pay for one yet?

If your cutting big stuff or timber they cure everything....lol I love both of mine.........:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Did you say 66.. I had mine out today. Had to cut down a couple big 40" oak stumps before i could get the grinder in. Nothin like a 66 :cheers:
66.jpg

It sure would be handy.
It would save time.

The 660 does not cure cancer.

The 660 prevents cancer.

I have a 650, is that close enough....................
this ought to stir it up

Latest posts

Back