Two "Huztl" aftermarket saw builds, a Husqvarna 350 & 372 actually working

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weimedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Imagine that, actually work testing saw puzzles vs. cookie cut analysis. Both these saws were junk pile saws injected with life via Huztl Aftermarket parts. Might have $150 into each saw. Could replicate each for less than $250 if I had to buy a carcass and parts from scratch. Infact if both the saws were complete with blown up top ends, I would have had less than $75 in each saw! But I did have to buy bits & pieces to complete them... adding to the cost.

While the 372 / Huztl saw is obviously the best "bang per buck", the 350 / Huztl took more work (mainly because of lousy transfer ports as it was delivered) but yielded a light and powerful saw that ultimately will see more farm work is my guess. Simply because its very light and really easy to start.

Husqvarna 372 built with Huztl Aftermarket Top End Working in the woods & Product Review

Husqvarna 350 built with Huztl Aftermarket Top End. CERTAINLY not as efficient or as easy to take tree's with this saw as it was with the Huztl 372.

Had a bunch of questions related to Stock vs. Huztl & where to find the video's I stuck together covering that subject..... No one asked about th e350 stuff though! LoL I can take a hint!

The YouTube channel is "afleetcommand"

And here is the link to the 372 related video's In the form of a YouTube playlist: (No one could sit through all of them!!)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtw-MqiEnI4EAI95PNK2R95vn1PLsl2ZL

And a link to the modded 350 play list.... from build to working
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtw-MqiEnI4FqI4p_gjbHg3fsoykcdazS

On the double trunked trees and trying to keep them together to fall them, Make your face cut as low as possible, and back cut as equally low and leave a good hinge. When the tree starts to go, tickle the hinge wood and they will usually go together. Typically the lower on the stump you cut the tree the better they are held together

Latest posts

Back