Ultra sonic cleaner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowzers!! That was worth asking! It seems to clean carbon really well. l have tried heaps of chemicals to clean carbon and nothing gets results like the picture above. I won't run full synthetic oil so about once a year things get stripped down and cleaned. l want one of these ultra sonic thingie magingies.

Those are GREAT units!!!! I have one like it only smaller......way smaller but I can still so a jug in it.

I've tryed about everything you can think of in mine but so far I like a product called AWESOME from the Dollar store about the best. Tryed Dawn, Dawn and Tide which wasn't to bad. Simple Green wasn't bad either, Purple Power but was running temp way to hot and turned carbes black/dark grey.

I use the AWESOME at about 100 deegrees and get VERY good results. Carbs/parts come out nice and shinney.

I was wondering what temp your using the Pinesol at to get your results? That piston looks new!!!! Did you you Pine or Lemon scent?? LOL ;)

Those are GREAT units!!!! I have one like it only smaller......way smaller but I can still so a jug in it.

I've tryed about everything you can think of in mine but so far I like a product called AWESOME from the Dollar store about the best. Tryed Dawn, Dawn and Tide which wasn't to bad. Simple Green wasn't bad either, Purple Power but was running temp way to hot and turned carbes black/dark grey.

I use the AWESOME at about 100 deegrees and get VERY good results. Carbs/parts come out nice and shinney.

I was wondering what temp your using the Pinesol at to get your results? That piston looks new!!!! Did you you Pine or Lemon scent?? LOL ;)

150 is about best, over 165 and some of the aluminum alloys turn grey

Ya....I found that out the hard way..... When I got my unit I figured the hotter the better.....wrong.

Thanks for the information, Ireally liked your results!!

Back