Undecided on 395xp or.....advice needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, you can get lots of advice from folks here, very knowledgable people, and factor it in you decisions but ultimately it comes down to what YOU want, and it sounds like ya got it! Good for you!

Sounds like you have a nice dealer. Good call going back and getting the 390. It is much easier to trade down than up.

Congrats on the purchase. That kinda sounds like the way I buy things except I like paying a deposit ahead of time then when pick it up pay the balance.for some reason in my head I feel like it is a better deal and doesn't sting as bad.

He went outback again and warmed up the new 390xp, he went over to that chestnut oak and absolutely murdered through the wood! That's what I want! For 200$ extra and 2lbs heavier I'm very happy. Tomorrow I will start on my wood pile outback and let everyone know how I do. Hope nobody gets offended I didn't get the 372, I know it's a great saw but in my head I wanted a monster saw. Thank you to everyone that pitched advice and comments here for me. It definitely helped make my decision. I will get a picture soon for everyone!

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winna!

I'm pissed. How could you spend your money on the saw you want.... ;)

You'll love it. My 390 make me sound giddy too! :numberone:

My wife still could care less if a saw makes me smile.... Lol.

Back