Underwear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just had a argument with my daughter about long-johns.
So it seems that long underwear is... "Hickish"... in her words.
What's up with that, we live in N.E. Iowa, it's cold here.
If I'm a "hick"... well so-be-it! Always thought I was a hillbilly.
I put 'em on at Thanksgiving ad take "em of at Easter... if'n I wear 'em longer than that they start to get odoriferous.

(I've been into the whiskey tonight... can you tell?)

I put 'em on at Thanksgiving ad take "em of at Easter... if'n I wear 'em longer than that they start to get odoriferous.

If U Wuzz a true Hillbilly you would have called the XXX MoonShine.
So your daughter is correct U Izz a Hick!

Sorry.

I wear the old union red ones when hunting, I don't work out side in them cause they get hot and yes i am a hick and proud of it.lol

You can see them in this pic.

attachment.php

I don't wear long underwear. I get too hot and it makes my "permasweater" itch! I am aspiring to be a hick, but my wife protests too much.

I'm just thankful that my woodstove keeps it warm enough in here that I can wear my G-string undies all year long. ;)

Nope, couldn't tell from here. :D

Been told that I "walk like a farmer."

I take it as a compliment, and resemble the remark, I suppose. :laugh:

Sittin in City hall Saloon in Cumberland. Washington dont worry its not on the map and a local had a buddy from California braggen about how great cali was. This is the neighbor hood of the Predator V-8 chainsaw and people make moon shine out here, Everybody agrees they cant wait for Cali to fall off the continent, he calls us a bunch of hicks, I respond " you say it like its a bad thing" so I guess Im a hick.

this year at our neighbors 4th of july party my son was shooting off bottle rockets and one oh the HUGE ones landed and exploded near the gas grill. My neighbor look at me and said " you dammed hillbillys !!!I look at him and I sad shawn it take a hillbilly to know one, you have 8 trucks in your yard and 3 are on blocks. he said you say it like its a bad thing, nope just making a statement

I'm hick and proud

Jeff

Well if you want to get even with your daughter you could walk around in a union suite with the trap door open when her friends are around. Hick away warm is better than cold IMO.

Well if you want to get even with your daughter you could walk around in a union suite with the trap door open when her friends are around. Hick away warm is better than cold IMO.
What's funny about the trapdoor on the unoin suits is the material is doubled and it is thick back there, Looks like a baboon's ass.

I'm just thankful that my woodstove keeps it warm enough in here that I can wear my G-string undies all year long. ;)

i do the same thing,,wear a g string but 1 difference,,i have a flap on the backside of my long johns:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

warm is warm. just bought myself one of those union suites from LLBean last week. waiting to lounge around the house in it tomorrow on my first day off.

Back