Underwear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a argument with my daughter about long-johns.
So it seems that long underwear is... "Hickish"... in her words.
What's up with that, we live in N.E. Iowa, it's cold here.
If I'm a "hick"... well so-be-it! Always thought I was a hillbilly.
I put 'em on at Thanksgiving ad take "em of at Easter... if'n I wear 'em longer than that they start to get odoriferous.

(I've been into the whiskey tonight... can you tell?)

You should have taken your daughter on more winter walks.

Hey all the kids these days make it known what kind of underpants they wear. Do you think they should just wear them on the outside of the pants? And why do people wear undies that are colorful or have pictures on them if they don't wear them on the outside of their pants? Why wear pants at all? Just wear undies and in the winter wear long johns. I wear undies under my long johns to prevent skid marks on my Johns! That way you save on toilet paper!!

Oh DangerTree you rotten apple, I sprayed some beer on my wife's 22" samsung monitor - she ain't gonna like it!!
So you're saving on toilet paper for enviromental reasons or just plain MENTAL reasons???

All this underwear talk in this chainsaw forum, man, can't we fit one of the brave ms880 totting guys wearing longjohns and PPE in here?
:spam::spam::spam:

SA

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I'd had enough whiskey when I started it, that I forgot I started it, until I just opened it now...
If you guys keep this up I'm gonn'a have my wife take a picture of me in my tightest, most worn-out, full of holes union-suit... And it'll be from the rear as I bend over to check the fire. That will teach ya!

(I'll try and warn the ladies ahead of time) 'cause it ain't gonn'a be pretty!

Underarmor, worth the additional cost IMO.

I was wondering about them too. Currently using Kenyon Outlast under flannel lined denim pants and carhartt active jacket with one sweatshirt. Was 14 degrees this am! Also a wool brimmed hat with flaps and a fleece balacava under that.

I like the Kenyon's because they are lightweight and very warm. Rather be a hick than cold, lol. I must have a half a closet full of duofolds I almost never use since getting them, fwiw.

And I had just finished a liverwurst/onion/pickle sandwich!!

Harry K

Hey! No poachen. AS induced suppah-time regurgitations are 08150's terf!! :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm just thankful that my woodstove keeps it warm enough in here that I can wear my G-string undies all year long. ;)

LOL!!! Flatlander!!!!!

G-dam I93 and the Spaulding turnpike. Gateways to the Netherworld of Newhampshchewsetts! WhaddAYA from some place like Windham or Metheuen?!:)

Seriously, we do really appreciate you folks from away boosting the local economy by building the 2nd homes. The local Dunkin's franchisees also benefit by your insisntance that the $5-a-cup, pinkey-up-whilst-sippen be on the menu. They make more off from you in one visit then they get from me in a month!

:hmm3grin2orange:

Well here ya go, You can see the butt opens up plenty.lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

When I was younger, I wore long johns all winter. I can't tolerate them anymore, I get to darn hot in them. I start sweating and that makes me colder. Can't wear insulated boots either. Feet sweat and get cold.

Down to about 30, I'm good in a t-shirt with a sweatshirt over it. 30 to 0 I put on a light jacket. Below 0, Carhart bibs over everything. If I start feeling cold, I just work a little harder.

I always have a window part way down when I'm driving in the winter. Gotta run the defrost to keep the windshield clear but it gets to darn hot.

Can't stand a cold wind though. That's when I put on a heavy coat with the hood up. Hate that wind going down my back.

I must be a "redbilly":D

Back