Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tom Why did you really start this thread? Looks like Brad's not the only one with an ego, and Tom I can assure you I'll sleep just fine.

Man I just took my nitely wizz and went to turn off the computer and your still acting like idiot. Yes if I did what he did I WOULD INDEED LEAVE. Is that so odd to you, think about it. You sleep well Andy and try not to do what those you defend do and you will always sleep fine, nite nite..

Is anyone at all interested in talking about chainsaws??

I kinda miss hearing about how a stock 7900 isn't fater than a stock 460, that a 441 is a strato POS, questioning if a 390 should be using 404 chain, or which saw to buy - a 346 or an MS260 and why......

Chainsaws for the win people. Chainsaws for the win. :clap::clap:

:greenchainsaw:

attachment.php

Okay, here's a little chainsaw story.

It's my B-Day coming up soon, and I asked my 6year old daughter what she was getting me for my birthday. Guess what she said!!!

"I'm going to buy you a chainsaw daddy" !!!!!!!!!!

She really liked the smile on my face!!!! It really made me happy. Even though I know I aint' getting no chainsaw!

Okay, here's a little chainsaw story.

It's my B-Day coming up soon, and I asked my 6year old daughter what she was getting me for my birthday. Guess what she said!!!

"I'm going to buy you a chainsaw daddy" !!!!!!!!!!

She really liked the smile on my face!!!! It really made me happy. Even though I know I aint' getting no chainsaw!

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. :)

Chainsaws for the win! Hehe. :cheers:

:greenchainsaw:

This is all about lynching and blood letting. Were talking about a couple of busted fins for christ sake and some here want a pound of flesh.
I'm not siding with Brad or Joat or Trall, but there was definatly collusion and skulldugary here.
So what if Brad knew the fins were busted! He was either hoping Joat didn't notice or give a damn and if he did notice restitution could be made.
It's obvious both parties reluctantly made that deal with the 066 and both parties wanted to beat each other to the punch.

But he has run the gauntlet. There isn't a saw builder that hasn't been run out on a rail here, Mainly for two reasons, they either got bigger than their boots or they wanted the whole enchelada or both.
Who here hasn't sold, bought or unloaded something that was sub par?

Those claiming to be purer than the driven snow are the ones to avoid as are the overnight sensations who new didly squat about saws 6 months ago.
No one wins here, but if the three parties can surmount this debacle they will be better men for it.
Gypo

This is all about lynching and blood letting. Were talking about a couple of busted fins for christ sake and some here want a pound of flesh.
I'm not siding with Brad or Joat or Trall, but there was definatly collusion and skulldugary here.
So what if Brad knew the fins were busted! He was either hoping Joat didn't notice or give a damn and if he did notice restitution could be made.
It's obvious both parties reluctantly made that deal with the 066 and both parties wanted to beat each other to the punch.

But he has run the gauntlet. There isn't a saw builder that hasn't been run out on a rail here, Mainly for two reasons, they either got bigger than their boots or they wanted the whole enchelada or both.

Those claiming to be purer than the driven snow are the ones to avoid as are the overnight sensations who new didly squat about saws 6 months ago.
No one wins here, but if the three parties can surmount this debacle they will be better men for it.
Gypo

Don't cha know that some people's **** don't stink!

Gypo

John I hope this isnt going to be the time when you post all your wrong doings ............

Steve

John I hope this isnt going to be the time when you post all your wrong doings ............

Steve

Lol, Steve, I wouldn't even know where to start. If I told you of the good things I've done you probably wouldn't believe me! Lol
It's all just a balancing act anyway.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back