Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<object data="http://flipnote.hatena.com/js/flipplayer_s.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="279" height="240"><param name="movie" value="http://flipnote.hatena.com/js/flipplayer_s.swf"></param><param name="FlashVars" value="did=5934BEE0A099D6FE&amp;file=99D6FE_09645BC222132_000"></param></object>

It was a good thing you pointed that out! Steve was trying to sell that bar to me and never said didly squat about the huge burr on the rails! Bloody shister! Lol
Rep your way

Damn ....................Thought you wouldnt see it .......Once it crosses the border it yours ........

Right is right, wrong is nowhere. I've read all the pages in these threads and I don't have a dog in the fight. I also despise when someone is kicked when they are down. Furthermore, I will never proclaim to be any sort of professional saw builder/operator. However, how anyone could possibly claim to miss the broken fins is totally beyond me and seems to be the central point of all the the fervor. IMHO, if Brad would have acknowledged this point from the very beginning, instead of denying it, we wouldn't be here today, especially with all the superfluous runaway tangents however noble their poster wish to imply. Crucify me if you wish, It's just how I perceive it, which I know means borscht.

Last edited:
Wow... I have been reading here for a long time and I read both threads and watched this one develop. I hope someone got something positive or some kind of healing from all this drama. I could not understand why the OP of the previous thread bought a used saw publicly (no pm) and had the saw shipped to a dealer. It's obvious now... setup to payback.... anyway, thanks for all the good stuff that I have learned on here.

I don't know about old Gypo running the gauntlet, but I seen a picture of him once where he should have been wearing a gauntlet to cover some private parts up. HAHAHA LOL

You know that isn't true blackoak, you're just maligning me! Lol
Gypo

burgerdance.gif

viking.gif

lumberjack.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back