Wanna-Bee-Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian.. Which saw do you run h1r in? Also, what were you milling with that 660 of yours?

redoakneck and roberte... damn, I don't want any part of those experiences.

Thanks for sharing! I hope you don't acquire any new stories!

I run the H1r ,in all my saws ,even the fs80 weedeater gets it 32 to 1 92 octane ,was running the 10mm 044 sunday,i sure like that saw ,feels real nice with the 461 wrap handlebar on it ,i have been carving on a butt cut of a cedar that was laying along side my stepdads property next door ,getting some nice boards out of it View attachment 305732View attachment 305733View attachment 305734View attachment 305735View attachment 305736

i imagine he'll be by soon enough, just tell him there a 385 in here:msp_biggrin:

385!?? Where??? What a great saw!!!
The serious form of bee sting reactions is not hereditary, but the propensity to have skin reactions is. Clear? People have a 2-3% chance of having anaphylactic reactions to sings irrespective of family history. Kids are prolly safe

I had a gypo logger pestering me all morning. This was a few years ago. He carried an epi-pen taped to his suspenders and noticed it was going to expire that day. He wanted to stab ME with it so it wouldn't be wasted. There were no bee encounters. He just thought it needed to be used on somebody else.

I avoided it.

I run the H1r ,in all my saws ,even the fs80 weedeater gets it 32 to 1 92 octane ,was running the 10mm 044 sunday,i sure like that saw ,feels real nice with the 461 wrap handlebar on it ,i have been carving on a butt cut of a cedar that was laying along side my stepdads property next door ,getting some nice boards out of it View attachment 305732View attachment 305733View attachment 305734View attachment 305735View attachment 305736

I bet that 044 is nice.. good power without the weight. Me likey :rock:

385!?? Where??? What a great saw!!!
The serious form of bee sting reactions is not hereditary, but the propensity to have skin reactions is. Clear? People have a 2-3% chance of having anaphylactic reactions to sings irrespective of family history. Kids are prolly safe

:laugh: Thanks for the laugh as well as the clarification!

I had a gypo logger pestering me all morning. This was a few years ago. He carried an epi-pen taped to his suspenders and noticed it was going to expire that day. He wanted to stab ME with it so it wouldn't be wasted. There were no bee encounters. He just thought it needed to be used on somebody else.

I avoided it.

A first aid instructor showed me that there's 30 milliliters of stuff inside the epi-pen, but it will only inject 5 milliliters in a shot. So 25 milliliters will be wasted anyway.

I wonder what mr. Gypo would have thought about that?

Good and potentially bad news..

Good news: The bees have moved.

Potentially bad news: The bees have moved. Wish I knew where they went! I still have a dozen dead oaks to remove. O'well, I guess you just need to focus on the task at hand and not worry.

I'm willing to bet they're still on the property. When the brush cutter came through several weeks ago, he ran into a large hive, of course they moved. Guess I found em. Hope I never see em again :dizzy:

If ya can't tell, I don't like bees :laugh:

Good and potentially bad news..

Good news: The bees have moved.

Potentially bad news: The bees have moved. Wish I knew where they went! I still have a dozen dead oaks to remove. O'well, I guess you just need to focus on the task at hand and not worry.

I'm willing to bet they're still on the property. When the brush cutter came through seve
ral weeks ago, he ran into a large hive, of course they moved. Guess I found em. Hope I never see em again :dizzy:

If ya can't tell, I don't like bees :laugh:

Bee on the lookout, but don't bee consumed by it.
Beehave and bee careful.
:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back