wanted mac 91 piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOBRDGO

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I already posted on the vintage karting sites, and I know more than a couple of you are man enough to play with mac hotsaws. I could use a mac 91 piston .012 -.020 or may even entertain bigger. Rings would be great but I'll take what I can get. Used but not abused is ok. Thanks alot JP

I just found out today, they are reproducing these up to 065! 101 pistons too! SWEEEEET! You piston port pansies are in for it now!

GOBRDGO said:
I just found out today, they are reproducing these up to 065! 101 pistons too! SWEEEEET! You piston port pansies are in for it now!

So who's making the 101 pistons?

Terry Ives Industries
7707 Gingerblossom Drive
Citrus Heights, CA 95621

916-725-6776

Kool....I've dealt with Terry....so now I can freshen my kart back up.
Are the rings available with the piston, because that's what is hard to find, and are they available right now? Thanks GOBRDGO......Dennis

Call him for details, they come with wrist pins and rings for $100, according to the rear site. I'm restoring a 73 Lancer kart, very original with one open 91 for now, soon to be twin open 91's. What is your kart?

GOBRDGO said:
Call him for details, they come with wrist pins and rings for $100, according to the rear site. I'm restoring a 73 Lancer kart, very original with one open 91 for now, soon to be twin open 91's. What is your kart?

It's a 101B hotsaw, but have a couple of 101A's too....."according to the rear site" Is there a Web site at advertises the pistons?

Last edited:
http://www.rearenginekarts.com/index.htm Check the message board, not classifieds. Call Terry and you will know more about it than me. Shoot me an email if you are into swapping some parts, I got a few myself. Terry has a website but I don't see anything about pistons on it. I heard a rumor a long time ago about somebody working on replacing pistons and now it's a confirmed true story. Great, although it makes my sleeving project somewhat of a waste of time and expense. JP

Back