• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted ms 192t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get what you pay for, brother. I don't want you to have regrets. Top quality gear is never out of range.
We use 192t's at work no 200's I am well aware of there capabilities and there downfalls so is my buddy he don't have the cash for a 200 our 192's get abused n they keep truckin so I know it will be fine

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

What's your price range? Power head only? I just got a 200t, and was thinking of getting rid of my 192t.. However I like how the 192 is lighter... Although I can't beat the power of the 200t. I'm still up in the air about it.

WOW!!! Did that thing catch on fire?? I mean seriously people... Would it hurt to spray it down with a little soapy water and give it a rise?

If you saw my little 192, you'd think that's a pretty nice looking saw! Mine is clean but it's been abused like mad! The engine was trashed, so it has a brand new one now.

If you saw my little 192, you'd think that's a pretty nice looking saw! Mine is clean but it's been abused like mad! The engine was trashed, so it has a brand new one now.

We run the crap outa our 192's at work they never look like half the used ones I see I honestly don't know how people even make them look so nasty

I used to live in Chicago. I had a few girlfriend's out there. The first one to break my heart. Her Dad lived in Glenn Ellen. Nice place, and nice trees outside of the city.

For $150 I'll send you the power head, + you pay shipping (like $15?).

But please note, the saw isn't running very well right now. I just went out and started it up, and it ran. However I'm pretty sure that you're going to need to clean the carburetor. I ran some bad gas in my last tank, and it didn't like that much at all. Either that, or I ran it too rich and it fouled the plug. It was running like "voom- voom- voom- voom-" Like the carb screen was clogged or something. Just wouldn't reach max RPMS. It cut off after a while. -Out of gas. Put some new stuff in it, and it started up, but wouldn't stay on/idle for very long.

Also wanted to give you the option to come down here and pick it for free. If you do that, I'll house you at my buddy's place for a night or two. He's out of town right now, but I'm house sitting there for him. I don't sleep over because I've got my own place, however I'm there daily to water his plants, check the mail, etc. If you come out you can go surfing with me. I've got some extra boards, and it's easy enough to learn. Or you can just hang out at the beach and splash around in the water + flirt with the girls. I might even have a decent job that you can help me out on, and you can leave with some cash.. Fingers crossed because I haven't a big one in over a month.

IMG_0713.JPG IMG_0714.JPG IMG_0715.JPG IMG_0716.jpg IMG_0717.JPG

**** kinda not liking the bad gas deal... Bad gas in a saw = scary! not sure Im liking the idea of buying a project... Lemme look around more I'll get back to u. As much as I like the idea of hanging out at the beach Im working 6 days a week right now **** I didn't get home till 10 last night cause of an emergency call we got at 5 pm..... Sure is a pretty saw though lol

I'd love to be working that much!! Since I've got all this extra time, I'm going to start to tearing down the 192...I was thinking bad gas = carb rebuild.

Fixed it. Also, this saw has a muffler mod. So it runs a lot stronger than stock. A lot stronger... That's why I'm not sure if I keep it, or my "new" 200t, which is heavier and only a little bit more powerful. I cleaned the carbs, and re-tuned them.. Also I made a short video that I can't seem to upload... So I can't sell it for $150 any more... That was the "I'm feeling lazy, and have your guy fix it, so therefore he becomes a more valuable employee price" Knowledge is power, and also valuable.

If you want the video I can e-mail it to you.

IMG_0718.jpg

If you decide you want a project, I have a 192t that needs a top end. Would part with it on the cheap since I don't have the time right now to service it. Although it might be a good parts saw to have to keep your others in tip top shape.

Latest posts

Back