Welcome our new Klotz Sponsor - Klotzlubemn

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I read this thread I just picked up my first quart of klotz R50 today because I'm tired of trying to hunt down ultra. Tired of the price tag too, the quart of klotz will last me awhile. I filled one of those 2.6 oz mix jugs a little over the mark for one gallon close enough for 50:1 for me. I run some through my weedeater and it didn't blow. And reading everyone's posts I'm sure it will do fine in the saws.
Welcome to arboristsite!!!! We just a bunch o big kids that love to play with power saws!!

I'm glad I read this thread I just picked up my first quart of klotz R50 today because I'm tired of trying to hunt down ultra. Tired of the price tag too, the quart of klotz will last me awhile. I filled one of those 2.6 oz mix jugs a little over the mark for one gallon close enough for 50:1 for me. I run some through my weedeater and it didn't blow. And reading everyone's posts I'm sure it will do fine in the saws.
Welcome to arboristsite!!!! We just a bunch o big kids that love to play with power saws!!

It didn't blow???

That should sell some bottles!!!!

hi guys,
thanks for all the welcome messages.
I am excited to be a part of this community.
From the little i have read, it seems like a great place to exchange info and get help and that's one reason i chose to be a paying sponsor of the site.
The oil sales are a hobby of mine and i do it out of my home. I try to check my emails everyday and check in on the web site often.

As blsnelling said, the majority of my business market is the snowmobiling market. That is then probably followed up by atv, boating and other 2 stroke applications. Klotz does offer a full line of 4 stroke oils also for cars, trucks, atv and other applications.

I am west of mpls, mn about 25 miles. But, i ship via ups and have customers all over the country including alaska and canada. I try to ship almost every day because when you order it, you probably needed it yesterday too. I do paypal and credit cards for easy payment.

Many of you know that klotz has been around for a long time and i probably hear most often "ya, i used to run that stuff in my dirt bike back in the 70's! It was great - and smelled awesome!" they still have a great product and that unique klotz "race gas" smell to it.

Klotz is one of the premium oils on the market and there are several. I am not one to bash another oil, because i don't know enough about all the other oils and i would be talking out my butt to try to do so.

Klotz products are 100% synthetic and i am a firm believer in synthetic oils and the benefits that they can provide to stuff that needs to be lubricated.

The r-50 oil is probably the most common oil i sell for chain saws as it is made for motors that run at high rpm's - typically 10,000 rpm+. It burns clean, mixes easily with gas, is tinted red, mixes with other petroleum & synthetic oils. And, yes it has that signature klotz race gas smell!

Feel free to email me, pm me or give me a call directly with any questions that you might have on the klotz products. Even if the question has been asked 100 times, i don't mind to answer any questions...and if i don't know for sure, i will tell you and we can check with the technical staff directly at klotz.

Whew, ok, thanks again and i will be here on the side lines.

Rick
rick , i need your phone number sir an time to call. I want to try this oil for chainsaws,an grass trimmers,thanks

I've been trying to get ahold of him through a different forum for some sled oil and have yet to hear back from him... I'll pm you the current number I have for him.

What made me laugh was that everybody liked it because of the smell :)
At least Mr Klotz admitted that it is only ONE of the good oils on the market. Hard to get around here and very pricey.

All the oils brad mentioned are great, I will run klotz in everyone but small air cooled engines. Leaves lots of deposits.

Latest posts

Back