West Central Ohio GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets play "caption this photo"

attachment.php

Well guys, I got some good rest today. Mopar Mike(since there is a couple Mike's[super3]) You called it my friend. When I got to work last night I had two traction motors to change :bang:(which are the wheel sets with an electric motor in between them). Since the guy I normally work with was on vacation, they called overtime for another machinist. I tightened the last bolt at 6:50am this morning :dizzy: Talk about one whipped pup :msp_sleep: People ask me often "you do all this for chainsaws?" I tell them it aint really about the chainsaws, it's about the friendships that are made because of it. I only brought one good running chainsaw to the gtg, but never even put a bar and chain on it. It's just great to get to hang out and talk with a bunch of good people.

well guys, i got some good rest today. Mopar mike(since there is a couple mike's[super3]) you called it my friend. When i got to work last night i had two traction motors to change :bang:(which are the wheel sets with an electric motor in between them). Since the guy i normally work with was on vacation, they called overtime for another machinist. I tightened the last bolt at 6:50am this morning :dizzy: Talk about one whipped pup :msp_sleep: People ask me often "you do all this for chainsaws?" i tell them it aint really about the chainsaws, it's about the friendships that are made because of it. I only brought one good running chainsaw to the gtg, but never even put a bar and chain on it. It's just great to get to hang out and talk with a bunch of good people.

amen

Well guys, I got some good rest today. Mopar Mike(since there is a couple Mike's[super3]) You called it my friend. When I got to work last night I had two traction motors to change :bang:(which are the wheel sets with an electric motor in between them). Since the guy I normally work with was on vacation, they called overtime for another machinist. I tightened the last bolt at 6:50am this morning :dizzy: Talk about one whipped pup :msp_sleep: People ask me often "you do all this for chainsaws?" I tell them it aint really about the chainsaws, it's about the friendships that are made because of it. I only brought one good running chainsaw to the gtg, but never even put a bar and chain on it. It's just great to get to hang out and talk with a bunch of good people.

I was thinking today of all the great guys i have met on here simply because we share a common interest in chainsaws. I talk to some of you guys more than some of my life long friends. Glad to be a part of this great group of guys!

Back