West coast porter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha.. sounds posh, 20 bottle for installing a choke. He's either embarrassingly stoopid of he doesn't hold that "Year" (week) in high regards John.
I neglected to tell the whole story in it's entirety. He also needed a chain, as the one he had had 50 thou rakers and dull cutters, so I put a new Stihl 1.5 mm chipper chain on said 365 and scored moocho liquid refreshments as a result.
The saw customer wasn't a beverager, which is probably why I ended up with so many liquid refreshments

I neglected to tell the whole story in it's entirety. He also needed a chain, as the one he had had 50 thou rakers and dull cutters, so I put a new Stihl 1.5 mm chipper chain on said 365 and scored moocho liquid refreshments as a result.
The saw customer wasn't a beverager, which is probably why I ended up with so many liquid refreshments

That would have to be a very old and well stored chain....

Who's wanting to port the West Coast? Isn't that going to happen with the big earth quake?

a940fb45ed9caaf09414443f6fb07e30.jpg

I wonder if the OP ever intended to actually have a saw ported?
I wonder if the OP ever got his suspenders figured out, or if he now knows the difference between a Sachs Dolmar and a Husqvarna, or where the model tag is located on an older Echo, or that it's bad to take a firewood cull's saw, then brag about it on the internet?

So many questions, and so few answers.

That would have to be a very old and well stored chain....
Ya, a friend gave me a 50 kilogram sack of chain and I found it inside. Not sure how old it was, but it was unused.
Thanks for bringing Nate's most informative thread back on topic after all these trolls insist on derailing it.

Latest posts

Back