whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good Dr is talking out his ass. I think he's trying to rile the MDS. He's too clever for that though. Lol

******** dude!

As smaller business owners we are tied to these trucks for whatever we can squeeze out of them. Large companies have people who write spread sheets on this kind of thing and these spread sheets are followed to the T. Whose trucks do you think we are driving?

Hey, I didn't tell you to sell the truck, I just said that some do. No yer stuck with it rain or shine.

No need to get worked up over topping a pear tree.

I think apple trees will produce a lot more decay than other trees when topped.

They use a sickle bar to prune orchard trees.

True , true. I don't mind if I can do it my way, but he wanted it "his way". I at least make an attempt at cutting back to good laterals and maintain a natural form. But you could cut them to a single broom stick and if you let them grow long enough they'll grow back to a nice egg shape, eventually.....hence, his thinking his nicely shaped tree didn't get that way on accident! I would prefer to just not work for dumbasses like that.

Worked,got soaked in a down pour,smashed my finger....nothing major but still hurt like a SOB. 70-80mph winds coming so the boss said stay close to the phone[emoji20]. It was NOT a beautiful day[emoji35]

We had some minor wind this morning got one call out of it. boss called it a rain out at 6am txted me at 8 about the storm call I was asleep, he just assumed I was on my way then I got 4 phone calls and a few txts where r u? Still sleeping haha I talked to the secretary when I woke up she's like wtf he said u responded. Im like wernt me I was asleep, boss man had to go run the crane, oh no! He was pissed cause he thought I said I was coming in but I "never showed"

I had a decent piece of dead wood come out of a neighbors silver maple and land in the back of my chip truck its like it knew exactly where to go. I have a half roof on it and it slide right on in its about 20-25 foot long and wedged in tight

Lol better wear pants or your skirt will be blowing over your head!!:laugh:
24b2b165e8ac51be7f941226f4217225.jpg
:laugh:

Anyway.. the truck is all set. Best part is they're supposedly sticking to the original price, as none of this is my fault. Good people.

There was the exhaust leak, which was broken back by the muffler, so obviously nothing related to the head pipe, or whatever they changed. So obviously my problem.

Oh, and they're waiting for an ac hose which isn't gonna be in till Friday, but again, free of charge, since he knew I was having problems with it from the beginning. Don't know what else I could ask for, really!! Good deal.

Anyway.. the truck is all set. Best part is they're supposedly sticking to the original price, as none of this is my fault. Good people.

There was the exhaust leak, which was broken back by the muffler, so obviously nothing related to the head pipe, or whatever they changed. So obviously my problem.

Oh, and they're waiting for an ac hose which isn't gonna be in till Friday, but again, free of charge, since he knew I was having problems with it from the beginning. Don't know what else I could ask for, really!! Good deal.

What about the coolant and engine light?

What about the coolant and engine light?

A/c light, not engine. They're addressing that with the hose supposedly. Sooty coolant was the injector seal/cup, or whatever. Combustion was leaking into coolant past injector seal... I think that's the jist. Guy is gonna show me what all they did when I pick up Friday am.

Sounds good enough to the MDS. Lol.

Both alternators when out simultaneously on both my L8000 chassis. Coincidence much?? Literally, one yesterday, and one today.

A/c light, not engine. They're addressing that with the hose supposedly. Sooty coolant was the injector seal/cup, or whatever. Combustion was leaking into coolant past injector seal... I think that's the jist. Guy is gonna show me what all they did when I pick up Friday am.

Sounds good enough to the MDS. Lol.

Wow! They have a light for the AC now?

Back