What are your thoughts on the Husqvarna 365?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice 365! when you tear into it I have never saw one of these sow that didn't have a lot of squish the last one I did was around 35 if I remember correct get rid of the base gasket new caber ring do a little port work you will be good to go.

That is a nice 365! when you tear into it I have never saw one of these sow that didn't have a lot of squish the last one I did was around 35 if I remember correct get rid of the base gasket new caber ring do a little port work you will be good to go.

Do you have any recommendations for port timing numbers?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

excellent :) these saws come to me so often i don't spend money on them but if i were looking for a 65cc saw $50 would be a no brainer. you done good.

Thanks! It came with a 20" bar and chain, but it appears that the bar was never flipped and has some abnormal wear, so it will need replaced. I never measured to see if it was .050'' or .058".

It does not look like it would be too expensive to put a 372 (50mm) kit on it. I also see a 52mm big bore kit on it, but do not know anything about it.

Only complaint I have is it doesn't put out enough oil when in the big wood.

It takes the large mount. The biggest i've ran on an original 365 was a 24". I've ran 28" on 365 specials and they still cut and oil fine..

Back