What did you do this weekend?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i sat inside and watched football, burning firewood that i cut with the 346 that i bought from you :D

Myself and a mate cut Sugargums down,put all the sawbench size stuff in piles,all the large log lenghts in piles ready for blocking and then splitting,burnt all the tops this was over two and a half days.

Before
attachment.php

After
attachment.php

I finished up my first ever MS 360, tear down, clean, repair and re-assembly. It really makes me appreciate my MS361 a lot more! I HATE that 360. I put the handle/trigger all together, then tried to put the carb on, WRONG! The saw was given to me by my logger friend, he had broken the brake handle and kept on using it for who knows how many years. The clutch cover had a crack about four inches long, the chain catcher was totally broken off. When I took the muffler cover off to see inside, one ear broke off. The saw was just totally loaded with crud, but I finally got'er done. Nice and CLEAN! Running GOOD!

I live right up the road at Port Allegany.

haha, yup I know where your at. Very cool. Keep me posted of any GTG in that area. I would love to have another reason to travel up north. I love it up there, the weather this past weekend was perfect! Got alil chilly at night, but i just huddled up by the wood stove in the livingroom. Us flatlanders have not been acclamated to the bone chilling cold yet this season.

:love1:

Worked on the Super 797, but didn't leave the property all weekend except a quick grocery run. Christmas tree up, house (mostly) clean. Family time well spent. Wife happy, kids learning chess. Good times.

Have tomorrow off.

Peace will be disturbed.

Last edited:
My kids were up - my son went to funeral home for his good friend killed last week, we hung Christmas lights, took my wife and daughter to the new Vampire movie and went to a 1 year memorial for my Dad... kind of a confusing weekend?

Saw content- I got to show my 562XP off to my son :)

Bill

I delivered a cord and a half 30+ miles south of me and then delivered another cord 30 miles north of me...... Now sitting at home spending the rest of the day with the kids and momma..........

Spent Saturday morning getting hog feed, then bush hogged until about 5, then cut up a trailer load of old power poles into fence posts. Spent Sunday at my in laws cutting up, splitting, and stacking a huge old pecan tree that blew over. Got a big bowl of homemade chili out of the deal and they kept the kids for the night. Father in law's neighbor sent an 038 Magnum II home with me that supposedly needs a coil. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Was a long, hard weekend...enjoyed every minute of it too :)

Finally got the torn cartilage cut out of my knee on Friday. Spent the weekend on the couch with Vicodin. One of the kids got over-excited and slapped it Saturday morning. :bang: If they weren't 2, I'd have flipped out.

So I got some recovering to do. Expecting a shipment of parts any day now to fix two 026's that need seals. That job will hafta wait till I can stand for more than 3 minutes.

attachment.php

I gave an 026 I just received a hard workout to make sure it didnt blow up :D

Back