What do you call yourself???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TreePointer

TreePointer

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
In all seriousness, I use a few terms to describe myself and others like me.

Firewooder. I guess if I ever moved to New England, I'd start calling myself a woodbooga.

Firewood junkie - you know you fit into this category when you realize that you're not being a safe vehicle operator because you keep getting distracted by wood (dead standing, blowdowns, deadfall, tree cutting in process, wood stacks, etc.).

Tree junkie - I think trees are interesting, and I like to share my appreciation of them with others. I've been known to talk about nearby trees and point out their various interesting aspects-- TreePointing, LOL!

Kevin in Ohio

Kevin in Ohio

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Not Lazy. Try to streamline the operation as much as possible over the years though. I guess it's a work smarter , not harder thing. 7 years ahead on wood supply for 2 homes and it's a nice problem to have.

I've always said, I rather pay a German for a saw and an American for a Boiler. I'll Throw an Arab or Texan a bone for a little fuel rather than pay for his child's college fund. It's a nice WARM, feeling. ;)

Latest posts