What Do You Have For A Bed Liner In Your Truck?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Do You Have For A Bed Liner In Your Truck?

• I have a spray on bed liner.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I have a drop in bed liner.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • I have a bed mat.

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • I don't have a bed liner or bed mat.

Votes: 24 22.0%

• Total voters

mercer_me

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Reflex spray on bed liner and I love it. I hate drop in bed liners becouse dirt and moisture gets traped under them and rust the bed out.

Have a Diamond Liner. Very clean installation. Have not started to beat on it though.

Had the bed in my last truck looking like a map of the moon, from throwing wood into it.

Bought a truck several years ago with a slide in bed liner. When I tool it out, the bed was rusty and all of the paint had been scuffed off.

Hal

I had Rhino lining spray in in my Nissan. I would strongly recommend that as it was tough as nails.

My "new" Dakota has a drop in liner and while it does appear durable, it is slick as snot and everything slides on it.

I have a drop in liner & I like it. I also got the fabric that is supposed to reduce scuffing placed under it. I've had one before & it lasted as long as the truck. I like the cut outs that hold a 2x8 across the bed. I place my fuel cans between that & the gate w/ a cinch strap. I've hauled hay, wood, bark mulch, hardpack mix, crushed stone & it still looks good. I just sweep it out.

I have RhinoLiner with a "permalayer of woodchips and loose bark that lays in the bed of my truck".

My wood hauler goes naked. The F350 bed seems thicker than some of the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton trucks that I have seen.

I have a drop in liner and i HATE it for everything BUT hauling firewood! I bought my truck with it in it...and it is my daily driver as well as my only hauling rig. Stuff just slides around on it too easy. But i can throw wood in and not have to worry about anything but it bouncing off the plastic into the window! I think my next truck will be sprayed in...Linex or Rhino.

I have a drop in liner and i HATE it for everything BUT hauling firewood! I bought my truck with it in it...and it is my daily driver as well as my only hauling rig. Stuff just slides around on it too easy. But i can throw wood in and not have to worry about anything but it bouncing off the plastic into the window! I think my next truck will be sprayed in...Linex or Rhino.

Yep, what he said!

2 votes for linex. My f250 came with it. You can pretty much throw anything back there and you don't even scratch the stuff. Only thing that has ever damaged it was a bundle of t-posts that I had to drag out, tore it a little but not down to the metal.

No liner

My Toyota (I know, not a real truck) has a plastic composite bed. Just thinking about it because of this poll, it is tough. I toss as hard as I dare without too much risk of breaking the back window, on bitter cold days, and no problems. Supposedly guaranteed forever?

Every other truck had a drop-in.

I have a Reflex spray on bed liner and I love it. I hate drop in bed liners becouse dirt and moisture gets traped under them and rust the bed out.

Yep. I've seen too many rusted beds to ever want a drop in liner.

One of these days I may get the $$ to do a spray in....

My Toyota (I know, not a real truck) has a plastic composite bed. Just thinking about it because of this poll, it is tough. I toss as hard as I dare without too much risk of breaking the back window, on bitter cold days, and no problems. Supposedly guaranteed forever?

Every other truck had a drop-in.

Im a Ford fan but don't ever let anyone tell you that Toyota's not a real truck Small or large. If I was going to buy a brand new one tomorrow Id have a tuff time deciding between the new f250 or a full size Toyota.

I like my drop in liner and it appears to be for the same reason you all dislike them lol. I love the slide I get with unloading firewood. I put the kids up there they slide it to the tailgate and I grab it there and then when I haul something else I strap it down. I was always interested in spraying one in the putting a snug fit drop in on top of it .

Is it a Tundra or a Tacoma? Toyota makes a great truck IMO.

Took out my drop in liner that had scratched and started rusting the bed and had a Rhino liner sprayed in. Should have done it when I bought the truck.

Andy

Back