What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that it was a little rich on the H side, but it cleans up very nicely in the cut. My 395 liked a richer tune than many saws. Plus that's more insurance against excess heat with the compression you're running.
Thats what Randy and I thought too. It clears up very nice when you put pressure on it, and Im very pleased with the performance as is for now:hmm3grin2orange:

+1. It's the fastest way through a log, and the only way to get consistency.

Exactly. You control the pressure much better like that therefore control rpms. If you have to push so hard it more on you than the saw, it's time for more aggressive chain or larger sprocket.

Exactly. You control the pressure much better like that therefore control rpms. If you have to push so hard it more on you than the saw, it's time for more aggressive chain or larger sprocket.
I agree Im gonna do some work on my chains and also do a 10 pin. Im looking into a belly bar.

I agree Im gonna do some work on my chains and also do a 10 pin. Im looking into a belly bar.

Now youre just making me thirsty. Is a belly bar your way of saying body shots???? :D

Back