What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, and I would have took a clearer pic but my tester couldnt withstand 230lbs and blew shortly after this pic.:yoyo:

Your tester looks like the same one I bought a week or two ago. Mine never worked from the start. It wouldn't hold pressure. I even tried a new check valve and that didn't work either. I took it back and now I have a Lisle. Don't know how long it will last or how good it is, but it -IS- made in the USA....not China/Taiwan like the one I returned was. I thought the one I had for 25+ years went bad, but it just turned out to be a bad check valve. Now I have two of them in working order......both made in the US.

Are you sure the check valve isn't just shot? They are a couple bucks a piece. I ended up buying a few as spares.

Your tester looks like the same one I bought a week or two ago. Mine never worked from the start. It wouldn't hold pressure. I even tried a new check valve and that didn't work either. I took it back and now I have a Lisle. Don't know how long it will last or how good it is, but it -IS- made in the USA....not China/Taiwan like the one I returned was. I thought the one I had for 25+ years went bad, but it just turned out to be a bad check valve. Now I have two of them in working order......both made in the US.

Are you sure the check valve isn't just shot? They are a couple bucks a piece. I ended up buying a few as spares.
I was hoping so. I already had a bad one so I had a pack of them. Im not sure what happened. It held pressure for about a min then I heard it blow off and now will not regester.I think I paid like $30 for it. Ill just buy me a better one. Not that snap on one for that price but a good one atleast.

Here is mine. Get one of these.

attachment.php

Here's what I use.....

Husqvarna395XP3042.jpg

proto is probly older than i am ,if you find any tools that are marked plumb they are real old ,getting very hard to find ,they dont make tools like those anymore ...........

Latest posts

Back