What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just leave it that rich, your saw will thank you for it, it was cleaning up in the cut on a 20" pine, that's just fine, you'll really need it with big bars and longer cuts. The 395's that I've done liked it rich as well.

Pretty sure I've heard the 10 pin - and even the 9 pin at that - should have a different bar that's been modified or made for it? Not sure though, thought you needed a special bar going that big. Not so much the belly but the tail. That's what I wuz told.

Pretty sure I've heard the 10 pin - and even the 9 pin at that - should have a different bar that's been modified or made for it? Not sure though, thought you needed a special bar going that big. Not so much the belly but the tail. That's what I wuz told.
The bar I was running there had the tail bobbed about an inch. I hadn't had the first problem with it. Stepping up to a 10 pin is making me question if that's enough though.

Last edited:
I know I've been real busy, but I can't believe I just now caught this thread!! The 395 looks great :rock:! They're about my favorite, besides a 372.

Very funny:hmm3grin2orange: Im looking at a Cannon fat belly bar. Id like it in 20" but the smallest I could find was a 25".

try this fat belly bar :msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol:

homepage.jpg

Latest posts

Back