What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking the squish above the pin.....

Husqvarna395XP3028.jpg

Yep, it squished it. :laugh:

Husqvarna395XP3029.jpg

Husqvarna395XP3030.jpg

Here's the uppers about done. Check out how small the entrance to the transfers are.

Husqvarna395XP3033.jpg

This transfer entrance is about roughed in.

Husqvarna395XP3034.jpg

And here I read the title of this thread and decided to respond to it as though it was on point.

What a dumb #### I am. :msp_rolleyes:

Carry on, and continued kudos to Randy for his full disclosure on methods! :bowdown:

I wont be able to sleep tonight.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. :D :D :D

Honestly, when you send your saw off to one of the great porters on AS, you can sleep like a baby, knowing your saw will come back dead-solid-perfect.

My next port job is going to Tree Slingr. I got a ported and milled 660 from him a couple years ago that rocked the world, pushed the earth slightly off its axis and was the core cause of global warming. It takes a ported 90cc saw running .404 and a 42 inch bar to redefine life as we know it. :D :D

Last edited:
And here I read the title of this thread and decided to respond to it as though it was on point.

What a dumb #### I am. :msp_rolleyes:

Carry on, and continued kudos to Randy for his full disclosure on methods! :bowdown:

Heck man......it's all good. I'm just here to drum up some bidness. :laugh:

We do 3 - 5 port jobs a week and several rebuilds with repairs to boot. Today the cable company showed up with 5 Stihl powered augers and a two-stroke drill. If we ever get caught up it will be a miracle.

Randy I could never thank you enough for your great work, and for being a great friend. I know I give you hell but seriously your a top notch guy. I dont care what they all say I think your alright:cheers:

Well, miracles happen, if you believe in hope and change. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

It's great being able to work here at the house though. I traveled around building rich folks houses most of my life, so I am enjoying what I do these days. :)

Randy I could never thank you enough for your great work, and for being a great friend. I know I give you hell but seriously your a top notch guy. I dont care what they all say I think your alright:cheers:

You give me hell???? :confused:

I thought that was just the way you were......slow and all. :msp_biggrin:

Heck man......it's all good. I'm just here to drum up some bidness. :laugh:

We do 3 - 5 port jobs a week and several rebuilds with repairs to boot. Today the cable company showed up with 5 Stihl powered augers and a two-stroke drill. If we ever get caught up it will be a miracle.
I like those BT45's. They will break your wrist if you aint careful though.

Back