What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great i can't wait to see this sucker run but i'm wait'n for a different thread the saw will have a bit of white on it :camera:

looks great i can't wait to see this sucker run but i'm wait'n for a different thread the saw will have a bit of white on it :camera:

Yours will show up Sunday when this one leaves. I'm looking forward to that one as well. :rock:

Yes sir there will be. Im excited to see what Randy has in store for the muffler. I gave him my idea and let him run with it.

I done and told you David.....I can't make this work on a saw. :(

22741d1269311831-exhaust-stacks-135-3528_img.jpg

Heck man......it's all good. I'm just here to drum up some bidness. :laugh:

We do 3 - 5 port jobs a week and several rebuilds with repairs to boot. Today the cable company showed up with 5 Stihl powered augers and a two-stroke drill. If we ever get caught up it will be a miracle.

I bet your mailman looks like a pro bodybuilder.

Its gonna take a vacation to Gatlinburg with me before it makes it to Randy.:msp_biggrin:

hey david we gotta have some happy snaps at Gatlinburg with the 460 in them , i mean if it's on a vacation we have too see the pics :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back