What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need for that much compression.....220psi plus makes it hard on everything in the saw.

But it's much, much harder on everything outside of the saw. Which is sort of the idea. We're all well aware the light that shines twice as bright lasts half as long. But, thanks for dropping by, DenDen.

Oh, almost forgot -

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH*cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

But it's much, much harder on everything outside of the saw. Which is sort of the idea. We're all well aware the light that shines twice as bright lasts half as long. But, thanks for dropping by, DenDen.

Oh, almost forgot -

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH*cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Hold up there Wes. Dennis was building saws when I was still ####ting yellow. I respect the man, and what he says.

David's gonna keep a real close eye on this saw. He works on these things for a living and knows his stuff.......if the compression climbs any higher we'll put a base gasket under the jug and tone her down a little.

Dennis, thanks for stopping by my friend.......my ears are always wide open when you say something.

Hold up there Wes. Dennis was building saws when I was still ####ting yellow. I respect the man, and what he says.

David's gonna keep a real close eye on this saw. He works on these things for a living and knows his stuff.......if the compression climbs any higher we'll put a base gasket under the jug and tone her down a little.

Dennis, thanks for stopping by my friend.......my ears are always wide open when you say something.
Watch it Wes dont make me sick my pistol carrying monkey on you.:msp_tongue: Dennis I didnt mean any disrespect if it was taken that way. I was just letting you know that we had spoken about the dangers to the bottom end due to high compression. Im going to check it with every tank I run through it. I hear that you build one hell of a hot saw and would love to see one in action one day. I will be reporting back on the numbers as I go along. Thanks for all the feedback.

That's pure class Randy- acknowledging someone elses accomplishments and abilities. It's one of the many reasons we hold you in such high esteem. :bowdown:

Now I'm blushing and stuff. :embarrassed3:
Im gonna run it through some small stuff today Randy just to let it stretch its legs. Ill make a video wendsday when I get it into some good stuff. Ill be checking it over well today after I run a tank and report back.:msp_thumbup:

Watch it Wes dont make me sick my pistol carrying monkey on you.:msp_tongue: Dennis I didnt mean any disrespect if it was taken that way. I was just letting you know that we had spoken about the dangers to the bottom end due to high compression. Im going to check it with every tank I run through it. I hear that you build one hell of a hot saw and would love to see one in action one day. I will be reporting back on the numbers as I go along. Thanks for all the feedback.

True. You guys take this stuff seriously. And I appreciate that. Fortunately, I'm not a builder, and I don't have to cowtow or kiss ass to Dennis to try and scrape whatever obscure knowledge he tries to hide in his patronizing ramblings, and secretly curse him for being an @ss behind his back. Maybe folks were unaware that high PSI numbers would shorten the life of a saw. Or maybe I was the only one that noticed Dennis wasn't making that statement for posterity, but towing his typical facetious begrudgery.

Im gonna run it through some small stuff today Randy just to let it stretch its legs. Ill make a video wendsday when I get it into some good stuff. Ill be checking it over well today after I run a tank and report back.:msp_thumbup:

395's weren't exactly fuel sippers to begin with, shouldn't take you long to pump a tank through it now! :hmm3grin2orange:

That's pure class Randy- acknowledging someone elses accomplishments and abilities. It's one of the many reasons we hold you in such high esteem. :bowdown:

i agree with you on that,,, heck i tried to rep him but it said i have to share more
way to go randy :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

11 pages and nobody ever answered the Op's question (and title of this thread) What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

He sells his Stihls and comes over to the enlightened side.:msp_w00t: That's what I did.:rock:

395's weren't exactly fuel sippers to begin with, shouldn't take you long to pump a tank through it now! :hmm3grin2orange:

LOL, you aint kidding. The few that I've ported drank fuel as fast as you could dump it in the tank.

You'd better bring a fuel truck with that thing.

Latest posts

Back