What has your chainsaw done for you lately?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
made me money, a coworker had to borrow it for a few days, so got 20hrs of saw time and i didnt even use it haha, my stihl has left a bar oil stain on the floor of my shed, and its collected dust.

Kept my bench, mind, and free time occupied. Will be cutting and stacking quite a bit next week. Took a week of vacation, and will be spending a lot of it cutting. Yeah, Im excited... but I only share that excitment with you guys. I tell everyone else its work.

Mine make me money, along with putting a smile on my face! all of my saws are ported by tllandrum and they are beasts! :msp_w00t:

I've been busy blocking out a bunch of birch root burl....I'm going to start doing some wood turning. :D

Tough on chains, but wow!...Some stunning figure!!

IMG_7357.jpg

Cut, and given me, wood...

McCullochs all.

Judge ye' that have not fingered the rapture, yellow and black forever.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Mine has screamed at me from the shelf,,begging to be taken to the woods and put to work. As I try to explain to it my love of fishing,,and squirrel hunting and All things out of doors.
Yet, obstinately, the beast glares at me,,inpatient for cooler weather..

Mine has leaked oil in the back of muh truck, and on muh shelf.

Mine has screamed at me from the shelf,,begging to be taken to the woods and put to work. As I try to explain to it my love of fishing,,and squirrel hunting and All things out of doors.
Yet, obstinately, the beast glares at me,,inpatient for cooler weather..

Dang, was that sum of that Walt Whitman, Shew!! Are you talkin' to you chainsaw?

I can relate. Ha Ha!

Back