What is stinkygrommet's problem?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why is this guy so bitter?

• Ryan Willock stole his girlfriend

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • He is jealous of the size of Gypo's saw

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • His saw is very small and practically useless

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • some guys hate everybody

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Gypo,
How can you be so sure it isn't Fish? After all, he says all the time that he just likes keeping things stirred up.

100 proof

I think Fish is out in the woods in some backwards ole town in KY., with a copper kettle and a (still) Stihl 017, if Mr. Peabody's coal train hasnt hauled it all away.
Gypo

If I'm not mistaken, ol' Stinky holds the honor of being Arboristsite's first troll.

Darin, a little moderator action, please?

Stinky is probably saying " Aren't these guys touch- eeee!. If he was serious, he probably pulled in his horns and if it was someone just trying to get a rise out of the group he'd sure be chuckling.

Well you guys got your wish. stinkygrommet has been banned.... sort of. He he.

i didn't know ya'll cared:D nope, didn't steel his girl (she's probably as mean as he is:eek: ) some people just have to show their selves, i guess thats his problem:rolleyes: good thing i'm not easily offended, thanks ya'll:angel:

Well, i didn't have the pleasure to see his posts....

So now he is known as kravis, eh???

hehe to you too....

What a nonsensical name "stinkygrommet" ?

Insignificant, ludicrous, absurb, babling idiot ! :blob5:

I'm guessing stinky grommet refers to anal sphincter, a clue the poster is giving, as to his personality.

Whether or not (s?)he is able to post isn't really important; Im sure he can still read, and is getting a charge out of this whole thing. The world does have a few of every kind, including those that got their butts kicked regularly in Jr high school, but never learned. Our friend is, I'm sure, of that camp, and is availing himself of the opportunity to get back at the world.

From time to time I frequent some political boards, and this type is fairly common in that realm. Most of the folks that use those boards have learned to ignore posters that are merely trolling for any recognition they can get. Our friend stinky has grown tired of being ignored, and gone looking for easy pickin's...

Back