What is stinkygrommet's problem?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why is this guy so bitter?

• Ryan Willock stole his girlfriend

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • He is jealous of the size of Gypo's saw

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • His saw is very small and practically useless

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • some guys hate everybody

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Hi eyolf,

It sounds like a good old FLEET ENEMA could resolve his problem! :eek: :dizzy:

Oh sorry, not the same problem, in his case it is BRAIN CONSTIPATION! :laugh: :Monkey:

Darin, Dennis or TreeGodfather,

Please get rid of this thread. Stinky is gone and there's no need to take up anymore disk space on his behalf. Also, as long as you're at it, you will probably find that "Kravis" doesn't have an email address either, so you might as well keep the momentum going and unload him as well.

I`d like to second what Doug said, at least in regard to SG. Kravis seems a little suspicious but maybe he(she,it) is on the level. Russ

I for one got a charge out of SG as did Ryan, who handled him real well. We all need lessons in conflict resolution and how to use our social skills when being attacked by others. Whether SG was for real or not was inconsequential, it was how we dealt with him/her that matters most.
Gypo

Ben, i prefer an ax handle, you can swing them faster and they don't get stuck when they connect....oh, the synthetic ones are best as they have just a little bit of flex.....just enough to REALLY hurt:D

I think we should all take a minutes silence for ole stinky, he was prolly just punching in the dark anyway, and may have needed our help.
Gypo

Then on the other hand, some dudes are cards and should be dealt with. When someone pisses you off, just go with the gut instinct,and let the chips fall where they may.
Gypo

Last edited:
Seems like Stinky was in chat with Kravis and Porkuface tonight. They seem to have a real problem with ArboristSite, but still hang around anyway. Seems like they get their jollies exchanging crude insults about practically everyone here. :(

Hi 165,

Sticks & bricks may break our bones, crude insults from the Stinky idiot will never hurt us. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back