What is the most overrated 60cc saw in history?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most overrated 60cc saw in history

• Total voters
Dang...I leave for a couple minutes and I got a half-dozen Stihlheads to reel in...guess I shoulda broughta bigger boat! (Cause 2K and Mow will want their own private livewell just to the two of them...)

Dang...I leave for a couple minutes and I got a half-dozen Stihlheads to reel in...guess I shoulda broughta bigger boat! (Cause 2K and Mow will want their own private livewell just to the two of them...)

You boy bookdawg has a mouthful, looks like you are done with your "job" also. You must be good that was fast.:laugh:

You boy bookdawg has a mouthful, looks like you are done with your "job" also. You must be good that was fast.:laugh:

Anyone else ever notice how this forum seems to go from saws to sodomy in an instant?

(Course, in Stihl Camp, it's called "Sawdomy"...)

I get the feeling wood4 doesn't play for the same team you do, 2K...

2k started a new league at stihl camp called Im the catcher and he has nine pitchers. He stihl can't figure out why he never gets up to bat.:hmm3grin2orange:

2k started a new league at stihl camp called Im the catcher and he has nine pitchers. He stihl can't figure out why he never gets up to bat.:hmm3grin2orange:

Tom Hall told me he doesn't have much of a "bat" to swing...

Unless that 009 is mint, they usually don't bring much $$$$. If that 066 is in good shape, you could list it here in the classifieds or try ebay.

Ya I was kidding on the 009. Not sure I would feel comfortable even selling the thing.

I got two 66s both in nice shape. Was looking at what they are getting ebay for similar and it looks like I could do an even swap (with luck) if I sold the used 66 and got a new 361. Only thing stopping me is I have tons of .404 loops that would go to waste.

Did you ever hear the one about a stihlhead that went into the woods and cut for a full day without saw problems?

I didn't either, just checking.

He was shut down to quick, almost like the 801.

Yeah, I had to hide in the closet when you came home early from work. Tell the Mrs. not to worry, I will be back later to finish the job. I don't like to leave a job unfinished and we were just getting to the interesting stuff.:cheers:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back