What is the most overrated 60cc saw in history?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most overrated 60cc saw in history

• Total voters
Yeah, I had to hide in the closet when you came home early from work. Tell the Mrs. not to worry, I will be back later to finish the job. I don't like to leave a job unfinished and we were just getting to the interesting stuff.:cheers:

So how was 2K's sister?

Below the belt, that was just plain wrong!

sucka!!!

Juuuuuuuuuust joshin' ya man! :cheers:

(Besides, I think you said you weren't married once before...)

(You were waiting for your mom's divorce to go through, or somethin'...

Juuuuuuuuuust joshin' ya man! :cheers:

(Besides, I think you said you weren't married once before...)

(You were waiting for your mom's divorce to go through, or somethin'...

Ahhh, you know I could give a F less what is said here, LOL. I'm too young to be married.

Hey, where is my back up? 2 jred losers on a smart Stihl guy.:laugh:

What's your definition of smart? Walking into screen doors smart or retaking the 3rd grade smart? :cheers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Young Woodie was in disbelief as to why he would have to keep the trash from filling the streets for being late to class one time.:hmm3grin2orange:

Tom Hall told me he doesn't have much of a "bat" to swing...

You was curious to find out though wasn't ya. I know, you been wondering why your sister has been walking bow legged lately, now ya know, yup she likes the big feller,hehe

BTW she told me you lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels. Typical J'red man, all gas, nothing more nothing less,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I don't know...have you checked all the gay bars?

I saw a couple of guys in leather coats heading to your house. One said lets go load the dishwasher, the other said ok, how much booze will it take to get Woodie drunk,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

You boy bookdawg has a mouthful, looks like you are done with your "job" also. You must be good that was fast.:laugh:

Yes true my mouth is pretty beat up from yelling and cu$$ing the brother in laws 441 for not starting last night.

Not near as beat up as your mouth.:biggrinbounce2:

How are your knee's from being at stihl camp all week.:hmm3grin2orange:

Woodie has told me his gums feel really good>:eek:

He said the bare gums don't hurt that much, he did prefer bookerdawg's over wanabe's though.

How's that wet blanket from dreaming about those bigbutt 261s

You might want to read back a few pages there Cedar.

Latest posts

Back