What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
Most threads begin to fade after a while. This one just keeps getting better!

Hey Spike the odd part is this thread means nothing at all, just a little poll and some get all tissy. Dayumm it to hell its hard to have fun nowdays I tell ya. Grab ya fishing pole Spike and lets go fishing. Seems all the suckers have been pulled outta this pond, whatcha say, I'll meet ya at the fishin hole, bring the worms, I got chicken liver...

Dam, you should have put a disclaimer at the beginning cuz if I'd known that I wouldn't have played. Now I'm all butt-hurt because my brand didn't win, and it's all your fault. and I think you should appolagise.
Baaaaaah!

Andy

Here is my apoulanogly:jester: Sorry you don't have a good saw.

You will never take me alive:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Hey Spike the odd part is this thread means nothing at all, just a little poll and some get all tissy. Dayumm it to hell its hard to have fun nowdays I tell ya. Grab ya fishing pole Spike and lets go fishing. Seems all the suckers have been pulled outta this pond, whatcha say, I'll meet ya at the fishin hole, bring the worms, I got chicken liver...

Is the chicken liver for bait or is that what were having for lunch?

Peter

For what its worth to ya the Arb Site is not the place to get all serious. Arguing, fussing, playing around is the norm, take it stride and you'll enjoy the site a whole lot more. Nothing againisit you, I know you take your saws serious and that all fine and dandy but remember on here most everyone has a saw of somekind so its no big deal. So chill ya self you ole orenry cuss and have some fun..

Are some of your so called "Peter good points"?.
1) 029 is a POS
2) The 2171/372 is by far superior over the 044/ms440
3) Aspen is the way to go

Yup those are some fine points of Peter, those are his views and he's entittled to them 100%. However I say the 029 is a fine saw, the 2171/372 is by far un-superior to the mighty 440 and as for Aspen I hear its a great place to go sliding down a hill in the snow. So there ya have it, two points of views in-Stihled in two men stubborn as two bulls and thats what makes to the world go round and round. Hell if we agreed on everything wouldn't it be a boring world, yup, so I say have fun with ya opinions, no need to get all riled long as I'm right and your wrong,LOL

Q. Who actually contributes valid unbiased information on this forum?

:popcorn:

Back