What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
Welcome to the 35%:cheers:

You can call me 100% satisfied with my saws, no matter what the brand name. So satisfied in fact, I don't sit around and make ????ty polls and troll them for replies. I go out and cut some wood with my saws I like them so much!

:spam:

You can call me 100% satisfied with my saws, no matter what the brand name. So satisfied in fact, I don't sit around and make ????ty polls and troll them for replies. I go out and cut some wood with my saws I like them so much!

:spam:

LOL! It's all in fun, if you are a sore loser then don't vote:)

... check the poll again, all the others you just mentioned are on the bottom, 5100 and 260 #1

90cc ... can't really tell you. Close race between 390, 660 and 395 I guess. You guessed wrong

ssm , you are a hopeless case. The naivety among you in the Stihl promotion club is above my comprehension. Truth or real life doesn't matter to you does it? The fact that a 5100 or a 346 cuts circles around a 260 in EVERY aspect doesn't change your mind. Or I guess it does, deep down in your dark inwards it must upset you that Stihl can't compete in the 50cc range, but you write the opposite here hoping it will promote Stihl's sales. Wouldn't matter if Husky or Dolmar built a 50cc saw with 100hp and 2 pounds weight, you would sing out loud that the ol' 260 is the best, wouldn't you? Do you have any personal limit where it just gets embarassing ? I'm not lying if I say that you, Mow and Tom are approaching the not very flattering title as the most empty headed person I've ever talked to.

Peter - A good majority of AS members base their judements of saws soley on hearsay. If people only commented on saws they own or have owned this place would be a lot more factual. There are many individual personal factors that come into play when judging saws it isn't totally based on performance. Some of these factors include cost, performance, power to weight, durability, parts availability, feel, etc.

Awwwww Peter, I think you are taking this talk way too serious, dude. :welcome:

Putting Tom Hall in the same boat as SSM is a stretch from Sweden to the USA...

Last edited:
Awwwww Peter, I think you are taking this talk way too serious, dude. :welcome:

Putting Tom Hall in the same boat as SSM is a stretch from Sweden to the USA...

I agree....ssm gets a kick out of causing friction with the non stihl followers. It evidently is working because it got you all fired up ;).

I agree....ssm gets a kick out of causing friction with the non stihl followers. It evidently is working because it got you all fired up ;).

You and Belgian have the right idea. Good job guys!!!!!!

I could give a shat less about #'s, I know what works for me:)

sorry loser

Mow and Tom are approaching the not very flattering title as the most empty headed person I've ever talked to.

Now that I have deleted all the BS, you just don't know Mow and Tom. They are great guys just like myself. What would this site be without some ribbing????:buttkick:

LOL! It's all in fun, if you are a sore loser then don't vote:)

Dam, you should have put a disclaimer at the beginning cuz if I'd known that I wouldn't have played. Now I'm all butt-hurt because my brand didn't win, and it's all your fault. and I think you should appolagise.
Baaaaaah!

Andy

ssm , you are a hopeless case. The naivety among you in the Stihl promotion club is above my comprehension. Truth or real life doesn't matter to you does it? The fact that a 5100 or a 346 cuts circles around a 260 in EVERY aspect doesn't change your mind. Or I guess it does, deep down in your dark inwards it must upset you that Stihl can't compete in the 50cc range, but you write the opposite here hoping it will promote Stihl's sales. Wouldn't matter if Husky or Dolmar built a 50cc saw with 100hp and 2 pounds weight, you would sing out loud that the ol' 260 is the best, wouldn't you? Do you have any personal limit where it just gets embarassing ? I'm not lying if I say that you, Mow and Tom are approaching the not very flattering title as the most empty headed person I've ever talked to.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww well I'm certainly crushed and hurt. I'll probly have a complex now and its all your fault Peter, shame on you. Hey Peter I was just thinking maybe you should give me some of that Husky Con Soul ling. I see it sure hell got the best of you,hehe

Everyone has a BS limit and mine is too low for these guys.

Are ya saying you can't take any razzing, thats too bad cause round here if ya can't take any razzing ya need to find another sand box to play in, thats just the way it is as the King would say. I think I'm gonna start a poll just to tick ya off Peter. Its gonna be Who can take Razzing and Who Can't. You gonna vote????

I agree, specially on the part about Tom....;)

...but Peter has some good points as well.....:ices_rofl:

Peter does have some good valid points but his sense of humor is lacking bigtime. I'll continue to work with him till he's one of us, wink!!!

Back