What is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your favorite modern 70cc saw?

• 044/440

Votes: 95 50.5%
  • 372xp

Votes: 74 39.4%

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters
Dayummmmmmmmmmmm

Yaw better hurry up and close this poll, its gettin a mights embarrassing for that Swedish gang,hehehe

Yaw better hurry up and close this poll, its gettin a mights embarrassing for that Swedish gang,hehehe

Why is that Tommy? Are you tired of creating new "users" to vote in the poll?

'Fraid someone might come along and do the same for Jred/Husky? Sure looks like every single vote that's come in in the past few days has been for the Stihls...know anything about that, Tommy??

I'm just sayin' is all... :D

Why is that Tommy? Are you tired of creating new "users" to vote in the poll?

'Fraid someone might come along and do the same for Jred/Husky? Sure looks like every single vote that's come in in the past few days has been for the Stihls...know anything about that, Tommy??

I'm just sayin' is all... :D

Hehehehe, hey Woodie tell me something, how does it feel to be on the losing end, I've never experianced such a thing,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

BTW Woodie since your on the bottom could ya clean the bowl while your down there,LOLOLOL

I thought they both came with a handle bar......Hmmmmm............I still like the jred color better....

Yes, you are correct sir! I think the straight one kind of hurts people's feelings. It's either that or when they find out they should have bought a Stihl with the proper handle.:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back