• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Least you still have all your fingers.

Same here

I wish I could find the pics of when I cut my fingers with a table saw. That was a ****** day. At least I didn't cut them off...

Wish I could say the same.....

My dr asked me why I hate my hands so much.....

That was after I rebroke two on one hand and broke one on the other this fall....

I'm no genius but I'm guessing this thread won't be getting deleted by the OP???

Since Im the OP of this thread :cool: I can assure everyone, Im not going to delete it, so anyone that didn't see the other, will be able to get an idea of what "went down" in this one.:drinkingcoffee:Im tired of members getting screwed here.

No Sir, It's here to stay.

Some of you should be banned from owning chainsaws.

I took one across the top of my boot. Cutting a pile of logs to size in light rain. holding log with the right foot, log slipped, nose of saw jumped out and came right across. (this happened 5 min after Kari told me to be careful... and I replied, "do you know how long I have been running a saw?" Only thing that saved my foot, was when the log rolled my foot did to and the sole of the boot slowed the chain. With stitches, the infection that followed bc I didn't stay off the foot for 6 weeks (went back to work 3 days later), I lost 6 weeks of work in the end. With the med treatment, and lost wages for 6 wks I was out $20,000. Hard lesson to swallow. short bars, rain, and being 6'6'' don't mix.

dont forget your phone in case you run into trouble

prc77rto.gif

I took one across the top of my boot. Cutting a pile of logs to size in light rain. holding log with the right foot, log slipped, nose of saw jumped out and came right across. (this happened 5 min after Kari told me to be careful... and I replied, "do you know how long I have been running a saw?" Only thing that saved my foot, was when the log rolled my foot did to and the sole of the boot slowed the chain. With stitches, the infection that followed bc I didn't stay off the foot for 6 weeks (went back to work 3 days later), I lost 6 weeks of work in the end. With the med treatment, and lost wages for 6 wks I was out $20,000. Hard lesson to swallow. short bars, rain, and being 6'6'' don't mix.
When I was growing up everytime mom told me to be careful I wound up getting hurt.:laugh:

The only bone I have broke was my nose. I was drink running to a vehicle ( I want gonna drive) and ran right square into a tree. I have dislocated my hips and shoulders but haven't really broke anything. I do have so many scares on my head though that it is lumpy lol. I guess being pulled behind a three wheeler while I was hooked by a log chain riding a tricycle across a freshly plowed corn field will do that to you. Oh my youth was so exciting, since I was the younger brother. I survived though! Now it seems like I have alot of catching up to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back