What wood you guys do about this??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You DO realize that you asked the wrong kind of question to the wrong group of guys with the wrong information don't you!!!!!! I'll be waiting for those pictures too!!!:clap:

If she is into you, maybe do the work for a date. Not a date date but just "hang out" and see what happens. If all works out, you'll get wood outta the deal and she might too!:)

heres what my dad did..........

well so the legend goes anyway.....

way back in the 70's lol he was a supervisor the work. one of the girls who worked for him had a crappy old datsun that needed a clutch. she couldnt find any mechanic to do the job cuse it was such a pita. so my dad volunteered to do the clutch providing she went on a date with him.

i believe theyve been married 32 years now so it was a good move on his part :) but if you ask him now hell say (jokingly or corse) he shoulda just charger her money lol. but hell also say he shoulda bought a new camaro instead of gettin married lol.

if it aint that bad a job do it man you never know what could happen.

I'll do the job next weekend and see if I can get pics of her and her sisters will working and takeing pics of the tree.:clap:

Try to get some of them bending over loading wood. I want to make sure that they are doing it correctly. :popcorn:

My wife is sitting here reading this thread with me and replied that she can't believe that there are so many sick people out there like us. She says we all need professional help. :ices_rofl: LMAO!! This thread is downright funny. :clap: :laugh:

My wife is sitting here reading this thread with me and replied that she can't believe that there are so many sick people out there like us. She says we all need professional help. :ices_rofl: LMAO!! This thread is downright funny. :clap: :laugh:

In this situation I just ask my wife if she prefer I were gay, blind, or liked ugly wimmins. She soon accepts that harmless "appreciation of the female form from afar" isn't such a bad thing for me to have as a cross to bear. "Seriously, honey, where would we be if I liked ugly women??"

What? We're just trying to help a feller. WDO

You've got to give us something solid to work with.

Without a picture of the girl friend we can't be of much help to you. Sorry.

Good point TreeCo!
Maybe we could have a GTG at her cabin. Then all the menbers could judge if she is indeed Hot! We could instruct her on dropping the big tree and give her some good tips too!

Meeting people, making friends, doing big and small favors, taking pictures, going out for supper and then doing the dirty is what wood cutting is all about! GRRRRRRR ruff ruff:I need the following: buttkick:

Last edited:
WorthlessWithoutPics.gif

My mind is starting to wander, women and wood // women and wood! Am I on the right track or what?
:popcorn:

Jonsered 670
Husqvarna 357xp
Jonsered 630
Husqvarna 254xp
Jonsered 625 Clutchless

My wife would kill me if she knew I subscribed to this thread! opps... o'well life goes on:hmm3grin2orange: -dave-

Back