What wood you guys do about this??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it... A favor for friend that will remain in the bank for a very long time... you never know... ;)

I'd recant my personal experiences over the past 40 years, but... my lips are sealed :taped:

Said the limbs were hanging over some of the structures on the place and she would like it to disappear. She can't pay me, but she said I could have all he wood to sell.

Sounds like a risky and difficult job. This is the sort of job that someone would pay > $1000 for a pro to do, and you'll do it just 'cause she's good looking...? :dizzy:

Am I missing something here...? :confused:

I had the same opportunity, and man did I jump on it. Here she is, eat you hearts out boys!
attachment.php

Last edited:
Do it, let her run the saw some, show her you are a man. All women love a real man.

What about the root?

(on topic) I think I would do the tree job for a favor....
(off topic) then ask her if she wants THE ROOT!:clap: That way you could share the wood!!

NEED PICS OF THE GIRL!!

TFB

Man,this sucks pond water.Read the whole dang thread, all five pages of it, and not one single picture.
At least not one that I wanted to look at anyway.Thanks fatguy!

Chicks have been pulling this stunt to get free drinks/cars fixed/tickets cancelled, since Cleopatra flashed her clevage at Mark Antony to get her chariot wheel changed. A sly pic of the lady, and of lesser importance, the tree would improve the intelectual status of this thread no end.:popcorn:

Just be careful that you do not pull something. Especially your lower back that might need a massage afterwords.Those freebies seem to want to take the starch out of a man. A 25 year younger woman with soft hands does wonders for an injured man.

Good grief, the OP hasn't posted in a week and you guys are still keeping this going. Are we lonely? Bring home some flowers instead of piston rings. It might help.

Latest posts

Back