What's On Your Bench? 2/15/13

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was a 52", but JJ sent me a shipping label for a small box so I just folded the bar in half to make it fit. I think he knows someone with a Bar Shop, so they should be able to straighten it out pretty easy.

Yeah that ain't no step for a stepper like JJ.

the titan made it to the bench, others still need cleaning-

newreply.php

Ain't that anadoized blue pretty Randy?????......Not only does it have to run fast, but it has to look good too!.....Oh yaaaa! 16" Pondrosa Pine 16 tooth 404 practice chain.

Real damn pretty Big D.......somethings up with the video though......

Two Walther SG9000 airsoft shotguns. mounted a truglow reflex on one and it is ready for fun, the other is still waiting for an optic, bought 2 of the cheap 10 dollar red dots @ Dunhams sports and both are junk out of the package so thet have to go back, also sighted in the ak47 type and boy is it fun on full auto!!:msp_w00t:...as for saws finished up a 365 special that I sold last summer and came back for muffler screws backing out and retune, also a husky/partner 750 full of mud from use, fuel system cleaning, filters cleaned and retuned and ready to go!!, Poulan Pro 475 setting on bench preparing for vac/pressure test and if it passes ready for reassembly.

I'm sick of milling with a 70cc+ saw. Too small, it's for the birds. Chainsaw milling needs a fresh new edgy makeover. And builders need a new challenge.

Dennis how'z about ya do up a 310cc liquid cooled milling monster. It's gotta sport a push button start, chain brake, can't weigh much, gotta be quiet as hell, and it needs some barbed wire thin kerf chain. Milling speed requirement - 1ft per second in hardwood. I've got $48.37 to start the funding for your new project. I'm sure others will be willing to empty their heavily deep pockets for this.

Whaddya say....?? :msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back