What's On Your Bench? 2/15/13

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ended up with twins-

attachment.php

Hey SS, just put a Honda clone from HF on that genset for $89 and be done with it, most times those small Hondas scatter more than a simple rod when they go clunk, trust me I know, had same issue with a Claussen aerator last year.

i'm still working on saws owned by people that think i'm a subdivision of unicef..
it's like a kicked there dog when i say it's going to be $300 because they loaned there saw out..

Dave have I ever told you that you asked for that with your CL ad?:potstir:

Gotta get this one boxed up and sent out.

86b3ab96d71c0dd2ef6a271179441a84.jpg

I knew you weren't man enough for that saw Tom. Did JJ send you one of them neat-o worx grabber chainsaw-on-a-stick thingee's in trade for it? Seen the commercials. Thems things is badass. They're the chainsaw................................................reinvented.:D

I knew you weren't man enough for that saw Tom. Did JJ send you one of them neat-o worx grabber chainsaw-on-a-stick thingee's in trade for it? Seen the commercials. Thems things is badass. They're the chainsaw................................................reinvented.:D

I offered to send him a starter rope and handle in exchange for a shrunken head of one of the many tourists he's captured on his property over the years, but he didn't want to risk sending it USPS.

Dave have I ever told you that you asked for that with your CL ad?:potstir:

i think that saw is goint to a place where it will be appreciated ............

A Stihl TS420 Cut whatever you want to saw,, Its so ugly I didnt take a picture!!!

Crankcase bearing let go, was missing two balls??? Not in the muffler?? Split the cases cleaned up the mess, All it did was trash the piston. Cylinder was actually still usable but the owner went with new P/C, Installed new seals, cleaned/polished the crank, installed new bearings, assembled the bottom end, centered rotating assembly, built the topend installed flywheel and intake boot assembly & new decomp & sparkplug, took one look @ the tank assembly/carb and all the other crap that bolts on to one of those things??? Scatched my head and told the other guy who tore it down he could finish it!!! I stuffed rags in all the openings and took off I got 40 lbs of Crawfish and all the trimmings to boil see Ya!!!!!!

Last edited:
i heard the 990 doesnt balance too well anyways ,so they put a handle on the end of the bar for a second person to lift on to keep the operator from falling forward,was a bad idea though ,the helper would be covered in bar oil at the end of a cut ..........

Latest posts

Back