What's on your workbench4/7/12

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tryin' to make two cranks out of one? squeezing that much power out of a summins??:hmm3grin2orange:
i had a buddy that was determined to squeeze as much out of a 02' we got so good about pulling the motor to fix smoothing.. like 4 or 5 cranks:laugh:

I'm usually a one saw at a time kind of guy. I don't have another sent until I'm done with the last. Well, it didn't work that way this time. I finished up the SP125/101B on Friday. A MS362 and 066 were shipped together in the same box. I picked them up at UPS on Friday. Later in the day, a MS460 was delivered. Then a 353 showed up. The first three get ported and the last one is a friends that has a fried topend. The 0362 and 066 are already done and ready to go back home. A MS441 is coming next week. I'll be ordering a new 390XP next week. Both of these get ported. Three new 346XPs will be here next week. They only get MMs and go to my cousin. Wow, I'm getting tired typing about it!

WOW brad, for a man that might say "this one thing I do" it looks like you're going to have to multi-task for a while. Sounds like you got it going on. Now I'm wondering...how did those parts come out you had baking in the oven (saw in another post)?

Right now I've got an 038 magnum and a Stihl 026 pro. Finishing up a few others as well. I've got a crapsman/poulan that could be used as a boat anchor. It is under the bench and destined to stay there until doomsday.

WOW brad, for a man that might say "this one thing I do" it looks like you're going to have to multi-task for a while. Sounds like you got it going on. Now I'm wondering...how did those parts come out you had baking in the oven (saw in another post)?

I posted a video of the 101B cart saw running. The 066 and 362 are done and heading back today.

Back