whats the best silky handsaw for my job???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha hilarious video! But nothing like my crew or I! Go ahead and make your assumptions on how we operate but I'll tell you: 1) we have a chipper 2) we don't do jobs where houses or property are close by 3) none of us are named Jose nor own a Ford tempo! (That comment of yours was dumb and inaccurate but funny, And 4) I do this job to make money for tuition so I can graduate college and get a better job in the future. Remember it's never too late to get a college degree, you poor grumpy arborist!

Well sonny

Tech school diploma
University Degree
Advanced post graduate diploma only available to professional foresters and engineers.
Enough certifications to fill your ass.
It's gonna take you a few years to catch up. But your right, you never know how that degree in Romantic Latin literature is going to get you a better job in the future.

If you looked around this site you would find a picture of Jose and his family loading brush onto a trailer and into their Ford Tempo, I don't make this **** up.

Your crew - pay them market wages or beer money at the frat house? Worker's comp? Employment taxes?

As I said, go work for a real company, get proper training and work like a proper arborist.

Back