Whats the strangest thing you have ever cut/seen cut with a chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many years ago I was delivering appliances we went to a new log home 3-4 hundred thousand $ home. The refridgerator was too big for the space the HO took a wildthang dull of course and cut the hole bigger. The fridge fit but there was 1/4"-3" gaps down the side and on top. The general was very upset but the owner did it and he was proud of it. I never went back so I don't know if it ever got squared up or not.

A very long time ago, with the help of my dad, I built a small horse barn with a hay loft, using nothing to cut with but an axe and a small Poulan 25 with a 16" bar. I was too far from power to string power cord. The saw chain cut pretty smooth and I thought, why not? The saw is long gone, but that little barn is still standing to this day. :)

+1
Them skulls are tough to cut with a hand saw of any sort.
Bob

Deer you cut the skull plate with the horns off, try cutting musk ox horns off and just the horns no skull plate then say a deer is hard.

I had a go at cutting some horse shoes the other day,the shoes came out on top.:frown:

attachment.php

attachment.php

possums! my mate was telling me he put an old chain on and cut his empty water tank in half!

I wonder how hard that horse had to kick that tree to imbed those shoes???? ;)

I hate "finding" things in trees..... old farms/fence rows seem to be the worst.

I guess my old copperhead is still the oddest, just and opportunity thing as I kicked the round away and my foot came down next to the snake. That snake did NOT run from the vibration of me sawing rounds off that log.

Bill

Latest posts

Back