Whats your wood piles look like .....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im working on getn that much built up for the winter
GEDC1310.jpg

how many cords would you guys guess.
GEDC1318.jpg

GEDC0891.jpg

Last edited:
i wonderd the same thing. thats alot of wood for one year

Evan

Evan,in the third picture you posted,the one with the unsplit rounds,how long have they been down to split /check like that ?
Lawrence

Woodpile # 1 Ours
attachment.php

Woodpile # 2 Belongs to next door neighbor but both loads came in the same time.
attachment.php

Wood Splitter Customized Timberwolf TW-6, 3' Split, 27HP Liquid Cooled engine, Log Lift, & Hydraulic 4-Way Wedge
attachment.php

Jerry,will you burn that much in one winter?
Lawrence

Got that pile of wood completely piled before leaving for the trip out to B.C. , Yukon and Alaska. There is about 3 years burning there for me but I keep replacing the wood I take out with more than what I use each year. I donate 3-4 cords of hardwood each year to those in need but don`t have the funds to pay for it.
Pioneerguy600

Here's next years supply, I'll have more to do but this was a chance of a lifetime cut, a buddies grandfather clear cut 8 acres so he didn't have to farm around it anymore, it was in the middle of a larger track of farm land. So I was invited to take anything the logger didn't have marked. I think in all I took 300 logs out of there, half went to my buddy and the other to me. I just cut poles and hauled home.

miscoutdoor030.jpg

miscoutdoor029.jpg

miscoutdoor031.jpg

Here is this years supply

miscoutdoor034.jpg

Latest posts

Back