Where is the PS5100s?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich they are a real nice saw to run, I have RBTrees here 5100 running putting sometime on her before opening her up, I know I havenot ran a stronger stock 50cc saw than the 5100

ehp said:
Rich they are a real nice saw to run, I have RBTrees here 5100 running putting sometime on her before opening her up, I know I havenot ran a stronger stock 50cc saw than the 5100
:blob4: :heart: :blob2:

Ed, I got the 372 and 192T....I knew the 372 would be fast as I'd seen you cut with it before and after mods. I ran it in some 18 inch fir, and it tied the PP7900 and beat the Walker's 372 by about 15%. And you said the rings need to seat yet. Weehaa, another winner!!!

I ran the 192 in some 10 inch wood against my stock 200T with screen removed. It cut a 25 seconds to 21 for the 200T. With the deflector removed it cut 21 seconds. I opened up the deflector a bit which gave a nice fast cut and an acceptable noise level. Then I put the 16 inch .050 guage on it, cut some 14 inch wood, and it lagged the 200, but still cut okay. I really like the saw, it runs well and is noticably very light. It will be the ticket for pruning jobs or for cuts under 8 inches or so.

Oh, just in case I wasn't clear, I do want yiou to build a pipe for the 5100!! Hehe....but no race chain...for now....

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Roger the 372 will need some time on her to come around , at 20 tanks of fuel that saw will still be gaining, the cutters here tell me that they feel it takes 2 weeks of steady running to come up to full power.

i hope you like the 192 and I made her pretty quiet so not to be hard on the ears to me they are just a limbing saw and not very strong. The 200 is alot more saw in my books

rbtree said:
:

Oh, just in case I wasn't clear, I do want yiou to build a pipe for the 5100!! Hehe....but no race chain...for now....

rb

the race is on huh? who gets a pic posted running a piped saw in a tree first. ken with his 880........or rodger with his 5100.

I know I will have the first picture but not up in a tree unless you count 5 feet off the ground being up a tree. I think Ken is going to win this one cause his pipe is done

All the wait and hype and distribution problems, and these saws are already available in the "grey market" area! How the heck do these things make it to peopl eother than regualr dealerships so quickly? Here Tony and ed are waiting weeks, and we all sit here and wait to hear from them, and they are for sale out the back door already. I refer to of course ebay and a couple places online or through word of mouth that offers new stuff up for sale at kinda deep discounts. I was real surprised to walk into a place that sells all kinds of cheap tool stuff, tarps, chinese wrenches, imported clothes, kinda like a low ball northern tool, and here sits 4 brand new 5100 dolmars. I couldnnt get too clear of a answer when I tried to ask where they got them. "The owner" stocks all the stuuf, they just mind the store. I'm debating on going back and buying them all and selling them off here, but I hate to disrupt teh guys who are trying to make a living with them, and I am sure the guy will still be making a profit on whatever I give him.

Hey Tech, with the hurricanes and trouble here in the US, did they give away a bunch of saws to try and help out? Mebbe thats where some of these are coming from. Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, give a man a chainsaw and he'll hock it for the first crack rock..... Somebody somewhere is getting around the system.

I need more information, send me a private message with your phone number to discuss as this isnt right. I too have seen one on Ebay being sold at the MSRP of 409.95.

I ran another stock new 5100 and a new 346 for a couple tanks today, I am going to take some video and pictures of these saws to compare them and one video will be with both saws idling on the ground and you can see the difference on how smooth the 5100 is

Ed, I just got my 5100 today. How do you think the 5100 does against the 346 stock? I am setting mine up with 3/8 chain to break it in on then I'm gonna send it on vacation to Club mED.

Sedanman the 5100 is stronger than a 346 plain and simple, you will also like how smooth the 5100 is to operate and they do have alot of torque

Back