Which Husky 562XP or 460 Rancher ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, 7sleeper, I'm calling you out...

I can do the specs myself and I'm sure others, but since you made a statement without going into that much detail, please explain to me... and others, I'm sure, "Why", the "dolmar 7900"... will "blast a 562 out of this university."

Of course I'll be on your side and believe you are intelligent enough to think they are CLOSE specs to begin with(weight, power, torque, etc) to make such a statement, because I KNOW you wouldn't be as NAIVE to think a statement like "My 2014 Dodge RAM will outpull your 1971 Ford Pinto!"... and think that's a relevant statement or even rational.

I look forward in your reply. Thanks.

StihlRockin'
Are you serious?

because it most likely will. They are very, very strong running saws with great AV. But they are not a small light Husky. You only got 34 years out of you last Sachs/Dolmar....time to move on. That old school stuff just doesn't work any more. Fuel hogs and stinky. Make the EPA happy. Get a new state of the art saw. We will all breath easier and I am sure it will put a smile on your face. I don't have a dog in this fight but my 7900 makes me grin every time I fire it up. I am sure a 562 would do the same for me unless I needed to fix it.
Since you complain about fuel consumption, that is the reason why dolmar introduced the 7910 with the SLR technology. 15% reduction in fuel consumption is not that far off to the 20% that the other brands claim. Of course not perfect, but neither are the other systems.

Back